• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

irish car bombs

chynn

We are making irish car bombs? Which guiness is to make the drinks We used guiness foreign stout last time and we can not find it right now? Is itok to use guiness stout ? What is the difference?

We normally drink rum or tequila

Don't think it really matters.

FYI, don't order these in Ireland. ???

Yes, Guiness Stout is perfectly acceptable as that's what Irish Car Bombs are typically made with. I'm jealous....where are you located that you have access to Guiness FES!? I do believe that the FES is darker, fuller, hoppier and with a higher ABV than the Stout (7.5% vs 6%).

Yes, Guiness Stout is perfectly acceptable as that's what Irish Car Bombs are typically made with. I'm jealous....where are you located that you have access to Guiness FES!? I do believe that the FES is darker, fuller, hoppier and with a higher ABV than the Stout (7.5% vs 6%).

I learned how to make Car Bombs with Stout, so it sounds like a yes to me.

On a side note, nice to see you again Yesi!

Yes you can use Guinness Stout to make car bombs.

Instead of using rum or tequilia, we use Bailey's Irish Cream and Jamison in equal parts in the shot. It is fantastic.

I also agree with Yesi that Guinness Foreign Extra Stout is better than the regular stout to my taste as it is fullier and hoppier.

Instead of using rum or tequilia, we use Bailey's Irish Cream and Jamison in equal parts in the shot. It is fantastic.

This is how I've always had them too. Sometimes with a little 151 on top to light on fire before dropping it into the glass of Guinness. Yum! I haven't had one of these in far too long.

Sounds like a hangover to me. You young fellas sure drink some weird shit.

Doc.

I also agree with Yesi that Guinness Foreign Extra Stout is better than the regular stout to my taste as it is fullier and hoppier.

Uhhhh I think he was saying he usually drinks rum or tequila instead of beer so he has no idea of the differences in the Guiness beers.

BTW I wouldn't call it an "Irish Car Bomb" in an Irish Pub or in Ireland like John said...they don't take kindly to the name. I just call it a Car Bomb these days...

We are making irish car bombs? Which guiness is to make the drinks We used guiness foreign stout last time and we can not find it right now? Is itok to use guiness stout ? What is the difference?

We normally drink rum or tequila

Welcome to CP....please introduce yourself in the "Introduce Yourself Here" forum.