• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Is anyone buying these

Randyb1

The latest copy of Thompson has 2 boxes available of Partagas 150 Don Ramon Signature Series for $4,000.00 per box, 10 cigars per box, thats $400.00 per cigar, if your want 2 boxes togeather here is your chance, they are numbered #68, and #69.

Thats about double of what they are considered to be worth. Typical Thompson price gouging.

What do people do with such rare and pricy cigars? I can not imagine smoking one of these after paying that much for them, money aside... what if you pay that much and you don't like how they taste.

Other than the rolleyes I agree with you 100% I was just pondering the motivation behind it. It would have been something interesting we could have discussed as it is a driving factor behind our hobby.

Wurm said:
Other than the rolleyes I agree with you 100% I was just pondering the motivation behind it. It would have been something interesting we could have discussed as it is a driving factor behind our hobby.
[snapback]260168[/snapback]​

:rolleyes:

It doesn't matter if it's cigars, cars, or hamburgers... Obviously you don't understand market driven economies...

Those cigars are a total rip off. They were past their prime when first released and they have only gotten worse with age. Definitely for suckers only.

The Master said:
Those cigars are a total rip off. They were past their prime when first released and they have only gotten worse with age. Definitely for suckers only.
[snapback]260287[/snapback]​

I have to say, once again, I agree with The Master. These cigars taste like air.