• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Is ANYONE excited about college ball on Saturday?

SweetMelissa

Sweet Innocent Angel
Well...I am...even though my plans got thwarted and I cannot go to the AL/LSU game...I am gonna get nuts for that game! Anyone else gonna watch a little ball on saturday??

Melly

~ROLL TIDE~

Absolutely. I'm going to be rooting for Florida St in hopes of getting rid of the Eagles. You can bet I'll be pulling for the Tide to dispatch the Tigers.

On the homefront, I'm just hoping the Trojans don't lose to the Beavers.

Stink

Any particular nuts in mind? ;)

I like cashews. :D

I am going to the Kansas-Nebraska game... who would have thought KU would be a 19.5 point favorite against the Huskers?!?!

Hoping to watch Arizona State take down the not so mighty ducks...I am on evening shift this week so I will probably catch the end when I get home from work...len

I suppose I should be since UCONN is ranked 16th, AHEAD of your Crimson Tide :sign: BUT lets face it, NO WAY do they deserve to be since their 7-1 record is comprised of wins against teams that don't matter. :rolleyes:

UCONN was on the right side of a ridiculous "fair catch" call that the refs completely blew against Louisville which gave UCONN a win they didn't deserve. Last week for some unknown reason, we beat South Florida so who knows, maybe we can beat Rutgers on Saturday. We will however have our asses handed to us by West Virginia on November 24th but with any luck, we'll be 10-1 going into that one.

South Carolina travels to Arkansas and I sure hope they win but it will be a tough game for the Gamecocks.

I REALLY hope 'Bama beats LSU! :thumbs:

Penn State is 6-3 and plays Purdue and they damn well better win. PSU could wind up 9-3 this year which I hope happens.

Florida hosts Vandy who beat South Carolina so the Gators may have their hands full with them.

Not that I like the Seminoles BUT I hope they can pull one out and knock off BC who has no business being ranked #2 in the country. :rolleyes:

Moo U (Clemson) is AT Duke but since Duke SUCKS, there's no way the Taters will lose so I can only hope that they will lose their next three after that to Wake Forest, BC and SOUTH CAROLINA! GO GAMECOCKS!! I was hoping to make a trip down to Columbia, SC to watch the Clemson/South Carolina game this year on November 24th but unfortunately, that won't happen. :(

Yep, a very interesting weekend coming up in college football!

I am really looking forward to the LSU-Alabama game. Should be interesting as it is Saban's first game against LSU.

Go Tigers

Moo U (Clemson) is AT Duke but since Duke SUCKS, there's no way the Taters will lose

no so fast my friend! Clemson and Duke have split the last 8 games at Duke. I think 6 games have been decided by less than a td. (this could be wrong but im not going to look it up) Duke plays clemson tough at home for some reason.

I'll take one heaping helping of LSU beating Bama, please. Extra gravy. :D

Quack Quack GO Ducks :thumbs: Wish I could be in Eugene for that one its going to be loud...

I'm looking forward to BC kicking some grit Florida St. butt.

Doc.

I am not too excited about football this weekend because TN is playing a team that it SHOULD beat. If they do not, well...

-Mark

P.S. ROLL TIDE ROLL over LSU

Moo U (Clemson) is AT Duke but since Duke SUCKS, there's no way the Taters will lose

no so fast my friend! Clemson and Duke have split the last 8 games at Duke. I think 6 games have been decided by less than a td. (this could be wrong but im not going to look it up) Duke plays clemson tough at home for some reason.

C'mon, Duke is what 1-7 and 0-5 in the ACC? ???

OH look, here it is, the final score:

Taters 47
Duke 10

Looks like we shoulda bet. :laugh:

Yeah yeah my boys lost but they played AWESOME...and there were a few plays that should have been called our way blantantly...but i am happy that they came out to play and didn't just sit back and take a beating....good game..but the auburn fans have NOTHING to brag about...NOTHING.....happy football saturday!!

Melly!!

~ROLL TIDE~~

I am going to the Kansas-Nebraska game... who would have thought KU would be a 19.5 point favorite against the Huskers?!?!

Wow!! On the one hand, KU did give up almost 500 yards of offense and 39 points to a bad Nebraska team. But the Jayhawks put 76 points on the board -- the most ever scored against Nebraska! :thumbs: