• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Is India a Cheap Place to live?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Clinton

Part of the Ron Jeremy Generation
I was watching some satellite television from India the other night. It showed that there are parts of India that are starting to modernize. I would like to know if anybody in here knows how expensive it would be to live in India? I have an American/Irish friend who is thinking of moving to India. He thinks that the cost of living in India is a lot cheaper than it is here in the United States. He tells me that the climate in India is nice all year round and that he can find a job working in computers in New Delhi, Bangalore or Madras and live much better than he can over here in the United States. What do you think about this? Do you think that the cost of living is really cheaper in India than it is iver here in the United States?

He can live much better in India than he can in the United States?

Oh boy.....Bill I'm not even going to go into this.

The cost of living is reaaaaaaal cheap in Haiti.

Jason

MichiganM said:

Jason
[snapback]277099[/snapback]​

Haiti has a really unstable government. They always have coups and dictatorships. I don't think that Haiti would be a safe place with its political instability.
I am not sure, but I don't think that India has a dictatorship and the same political problems that Haiti does.

Bill Clinton said:
atuck said:
I know he could get all your meds for you real cheap.
[snapback]277109[/snapback]​

I don't need any meds. But maybe you do.
[snapback]277111[/snapback]​

Where do you think I get mine! :laugh:

If you have an American friend, with an American college degree who thinks he can make it in the Indian tech market, tell him to send me a postcard from wherever he ends up. There are so many people in India with much better educations and much lower standards, your friend should just hang around here. Plus if India and Pakistan get into it again it may not be a very nice place to live much longer.

I think that you are right about there being much more educated Indians in India. I know a lot of people from India who teach high technology at MIT, BU, Cornell and Yale.

Bill Clinton said:
I think that you are right about there being much more educated Indians in India. I know a lot of people from India who teach high technology at MIT, BU, Cornell and Yale.
[snapback]277142[/snapback]​

Ok maybe this was already discussed in your marathon thread which I didn't bother to read, but Bill Clinton, what is it that you do where you know all of those high end tech guys?

Bill Clinton said:
MichiganM said:

Jason
[snapback]277099[/snapback]​

Haiti has a really unstable government. They always have coups and dictatorships. I don't think that Haiti would be a safe place with its political instability.
I am not sure, but I don't think that India has a dictatorship and the same political problems that Haiti does.
[snapback]277103[/snapback]​

Help me Lord. Have you ever heard of something called "sarcasm"? You need help my friend.

Jason

the gurkha said:
Bill Clinton said:

Ok maybe this was already discussed in your marathon thread which I didn't bother to read, but Bill Clinton, what is it that you do where you know all of those high end tech guys?
[snapback]277145[/snapback]​

I know all these high tech guys because I have a lot of highly educated friends who are science, physics, computer and mathematics professors at the various universities and colleges around the country. I also know a lot of people who are from India that are in the high technology field because I sell commercial real estate to them for a living. You would be amazed at how many prominent people that I know.

Bill Clinton said:
the gurkha said:
Bill Clinton said:

I know all these high tech guys because I have a lot of highly educated friends who are science, physics, computer and mathematics professors at the various universities and colleges around the country. I also know a lot of people who are from India that are in the high technology field because I sell commercial real estate to them for a living. You would be amazed at how many prominent people that I know.
[snapback]277149[/snapback]​

You also know some commercial and intercontinental pilots that take you on rides to help with their boredom.

MidGe said:
Bill Clinton said:
the gurkha said:
Bill Clinton said:

[snapback]277149[/snapback]​

You also know some commercial and intercontinental pilots that take you on rides to help with their boredom.
[snapback]277160[/snapback]​

As a matter of fact, I do. I have a few very good friends of mine who work for the domestic and international airlines who love my company. But I fly with them only on private planes.

Here is a quote from one of your posts Bill:
The answer is sometimes. I have many family and friends who are either in "private" aviation or in the aviation business who are also pilots. I sometimes fly with them when they need company during long transatlantic and cross country flights.

Umm Ummm :)

Oh dammit. I knew i couldnt sleep for some reason. Needed a good laugh.
On another note, I attend MIT.....which professors do you know and which campus do they teach on?

Nooooo we already have one of these in the hunidore. Anyway India is dangerous and will become more so in the next few years may even start a world war. India is one of the most overpopulated countries in the world and also have a huge problem with disease due to the practice of not exterminateing pests for religous reasons. Your friend would be better off in europe were most economys are stable and the Euro is strong.The tech culture here is growing by leaps and bounds as well.

Hi, Bill Clinton! I did some extensive research a few years ago, and I learned that Kashmir, India is an inexpensive place to live. Kashmir, India is also known as a good place for retirement. Kashmir, India is a place of natural beauty. You might want to do a good web search for Kashmir, India to learn more. Regards, knightlaird

Don't feed the troll. BC has been banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.