• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Is it just me?

gandolf565

CP Wizard. Watch as I make this cigar disappear!
It seems like the newer version of software is slower than before the upgrade. Noticeably.

Also, I got a "Internal Server Error" screen a few minutes ago as I was trying to refresh the new posts list.

We're experiencing some server issues right now. I'm working on it.

Except for some short downtime tonight, the upgrade hasn't brought any performance issues. At least on my end :sign:

Actually seems a bit faster on my end. From time to time it will lag for a couple seconds, but the old version did that for me too.

no probs at work or at home....running nice on my end.

I haven't really noticed performance issues, I just don't like the new skin and I hope Rod brings back the old one again. I miss those nice colours.

I haven't really noticed performance issues, I just don't like the new skin and I hope Rod brings back the old one again. I miss those nice colours.
Second that. I liked the old skin.

It has seemed faster for me except that sometimes it will refresh a post I'm previewing and wipe out all my typed in text. And it still seems to log me out on occasion.

Wilkey

Second that. I liked the old skin.

It has seemed faster for me except that sometimes it will refresh a post I'm previewing and wipe out all my typed in text. And it still seems to log me out on occasion.

Wilkey

Wilkey you're on dial-up, nothing should seem fast to you. :sign:

I kind of like the new skin for a change. If the old one gets back into circulation, I hope we have the option to switch skins :thumbs:

Today it seems like the same old board we know and love...