• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Is it just me

Undegreed

You're unique...just like everyone else
Or does Steven Segal run like a girl? (No offense to female athletes).

I don't think I've ever seen him run, and if I did it's been blocked from my memory.

Out of curiosity, what brought this up?

I was watching a newer Segal movie and noticed how much weight he's put on and how full his fight scenes are. So I watched a couple of his older movies and saw that he runs like a girl...but his fights are great. How can a guy that BA run like a pu...er...sissy?

Mostly it was a random thought coupled with my goal to post more.

I was watching a newer Segal movie and noticed how much weight he's put on and how full his fight scenes are. So I watched a couple of his older movies and saw that he runs like a girl...but his fights are great. How can a guy that BA run like a pu...er...sissy?

Mostly it was a random thought coupled with my goal to post more.
I’m going to have to go back and watch Under Siege now. How old is Segal at this point?

Try Marked for Death. I don't think he runs much in Under Siege. Don't worry there's boobs in Marked for Death.

Many a child left unborn during her Baywatch heyday...

I couldn't tell you a single story line from the show, but I do have the intro seared into my mind.