• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Is it me?

Time

I logged in around 6:00 PM this evening and the site was the usual blue/grey skin. Now, at 9:45, I find a Golden hue, reminiscent of Connecticut shade grown wrapper. And I think there seems to be a bit more animation. Maybe that Black Label Petite Lancero went to my head.

I logged in around 6:00 PM this evening and the site was the usual blue/grey skin. Now, at 9:45, I find a Golden hue, reminiscent of Connecticut shade grown wrapper. And I think there seems to be a bit more animation. Maybe that Black Label Petite Lancero went to my head.

lol the skin got reset to the old default for whatever reason. If you want to change it back go to the bottom left area of the screen and from the drop down menu select IPB 2.2.0

I think its more then a reset Phil. If I remember well, we had only this default blue skin, maybe Rod made us some supprise ;)

Ps. But I still miss that nice font we had here :)

Happened to me also.

Thanks for the reminder on how to get it back..........

I like it, It even has spell check now! :thumbs:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, the nice colour of cigars. I hated that blue skin and I'm loving this change. It feels like, like, home. :thumbs:

I like... Maybe I'll post more now :D or :( , depending on how you look at it.

lol the skin got reset to the old default for whatever reason. If you want to change it back go to the bottom left area of the screen and from the drop down menu select IPB 2.2.0
This theme used to be available on CP for a really long time. It disappeared a while back, I think when the BB software got updated. Personally, I have always liked this theme and am glad to see it back. :thumbs:

*edit to add: After looking a little closer, I see some subtle differences, like the shading and appearnce of some of the bars being rounded, the lines like cording in the blue bar, the two tone of blue up top, and the Motto. I'm sure there are others too. :cool: