• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

...Is it ok to use your kids to hide...

Just remember this when you or your wife find something your daughter has been hiding from you that she shouldn't.

:thumbs:

I am again thankful I have two boys. Not that they won't hide anything, but at least it should be things I'm familiar with. :laugh:

I can't use my kids, wish I could. They are 10 and 5 and they rat me out every time!

I tell my wife that those guys on cigarpass keep bombing me with the ones they don't like!!! :laugh:

Rich

...I tell my wife that those guys on cigarpass keep bombing me with the ones they don't like!!! :laugh:

I've used that more than a couple times myself. Sometimes I tell her I am running a box split. She never wonders why the box was never taken out of the humi...

Me and Wifey have a joint account we both contribute too, and we both spend our own money how we want. Easy.

I got a bootlegging granddaddy too. He used to say, "If you're going to commit a crime, do it by yourself." You ain't going to rat yourself out."

Doc.

ahhh...the good ole days... :D
Speaking of the good old days, I went to my Godfather once, I was about 13, and told him I thought I'd like to be a pimp. He didn't flip out; he just explained to me in a very detailed manner why it was a pain in the ass way to make a living. I feel sorry for those not fortunate enough to be Italian..

Doc.

Do you mean Godfather in the sense of a person in charge of your spiritual upbringing, or as in "kiss the ring" kind of Godfather?

Paying your kids to lie to their mother. I see nothing wrong with that. :sign:

Maybe you ought to pay her another $20 to tell you what her mother has paid her to kep quiet about.

:laugh:

Just send the packages to work and avoid the drama and save a few bucks as well.

Just remember this when you or your wife find something your daughter has been hiding from you that she shouldn't.

:thumbs:

I am again thankful I have two boys. Not that they won't hide anything, but at least it should be things I'm familiar with. :laugh:

Yeah ~ wait til they grow up and those packages start to disappear :whistling:

Maybe you ought to pay her another $20 to tell you what her mother has paid her to kep quiet about.

Just send the packages to work and avoid the drama and save a few bucks as well.

Here's the best part. Last night we were having a "disscussion" about her math grades....she didn't like the direction the talk was going and THREW ME IN ....

mom...guess what dad got in the mail today.....good thing I never paid her.

Here's the best part. Last night we were having a "disscussion" about her math grades....she didn't like the direction the talk was going and THREW ME IN ....

mom...guess what dad got in the mail today.....good thing I never paid her.

LOL - thats funny! :sign: