• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Is nothing sacred?

sonuvabum

Boobies...'cause I likes 'em
Mark Twain is rolling in his grave.

Where's Neal? I bet he has plenty to say about this.

G-

Edit for punctuation.

Words have no power until we give it to them.

Heard this the other day and am extremely disappointed, yet not surprised.

The people that are doing this have no understanding of Huckleberry Finn or Mark Twain.

"The books that the world calls immoral are the books that show the world its own shame." -- Oscar Wilde

What a shame. Where will it end? I guess it will not be long before we have good old book burnings like the poor misunderstood Nazi's used to do.

Quit your whining and pay more attention to whom you're voting for in the next school board election. It isn't just about property taxes.

Doc.

Quit your whining and pay more attention to whom your voting for in the next school board election. It isn't just about property taxes.

Doc.

As a social studies teacher of mine once said, "I never get why everyone turns out for the national elections. Local elections have just as much effect on your everyday life and since less people vote, your vote is proportionately more important."

It's sad that educators are too scared or lazy to take the time to explain the usage of the "N" word, its view at the time of the writing, and the social landscape at the time. It's even more sad that someone decided to make a buck off this by printing an edited version.

I'm not a fan of censorship....what makes his writing true masterpiece is it depicts historical events, historical terminology and phrases, and historical people....in historical settings. We are supposed to be educating the future youth with our history.....not erasing the history. :angry:

When is the revolution going to begin?

Complaining is to easy. Action is what is needed.

Teaching lesson lost. Score another one for the standardized test.

Utterly tragic. i can't understand how things like this are allowed to happen. I really don't. I think Devil Doc is right...apathy probably pays a big part in all this.

When is the revolution going to begin?

Complaining is to easy. Action is what is needed.

Teaching lesson lost. Score another one for the standardized test.

Seriously. Without getting political I think all aboard can agree that whatever side you align yourself with, the scene in DC is just a gigantic mess. A revolutionary enema is what's needed, no matter if you're on the right or left.

See yall down in Arizona Bay.

This topic makes me SICK! I can't express how upset I am with the Progressive movement and all the titty babies that get butt hurt over everything! I'm tired of this shit, enough is enough.

Ooopps was that not PC?