• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Is this a real ISOM?

Hey HB... ;)

Trust me, gifted Cubans do in fact taste much better than high dollar ones. Absofrigginlutely :thumbs:

Another thing to keep in mind is taxes. Depending on what country your friend procured his cigars from the tax rate could be anywhere from 0%- outrageous%. But I dont think that cigar is woth 20.00 from any country.

Its sorta like if you buy an OpusX in varies different states the prices will vary and in some cases vary a great deal because of the varying tax rates from state to state.

Don't put so much stock into how the band is glued. If you're looking for something wrong with it you'll always find it. It is not uncommon to have some quality issues on cuban bands..... Consistency with all of the "red flag" checks is what you should be looking for.

If you will go to the "Hot Cigar Forum" on this board and look up the "Blow Out Prices" thread you will see a very well known and respected retailer in the UK offering El Rey Del Mundo Choix Supreme - £195 (approx. $293). You can consider UK pricing as the high end of the spectrum due to their taxes on tobacco. Side note.....though high, this retailer does offer a very good product and top notch customer service. "Sometimes" its not about who has them the cheapest. ;)

PS - I've got all you want of $19 cubans :sneaky: :thumbs:

$19!!! Sh*t, I'll do them for $18 a stick and include shipping. ;) LOL :D

you guys keep going down (on the price you perverts), you may even entice ME to purchase a few!!!!