• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Is this a reasonable price?

why, so they can send me free crappy cigars because I'm military? I find it classic that everyone bashes Opus X prices from countless retailers, yet no one can find them cheaper anywhere..........

A simply ridiculous and uninformed statement. Please thecatch83, lose that chip on your shoulder and take the advice you were previously given. Read more, post less.

A little research will teach you that authorized Opus X dealers generally do not promote online to the masses, yet finding authorized Opus X dealers to purchase from is simple enough.

why, so they can send me free crappy cigars because I'm military? I find it classic that everyone bashes Opus X prices from countless retailers, yet no one can find them cheaper anywhere..........

Not to jump on the Kirk bandwagon, but I've been staying off of CP for a few weeks now and have just gotten back on today. I've only read two of your posts and I'm annoyed. You have nothing filled out about yourself, you're going around throwing out the "I'm military" card, I just. Whatever. You can be Master Guns Solid Snake Eyes Chuck Norris Schwarzenegger the 4th, but there's always going to be someone who knows more than you, especially on here. Keep that in your thinking cap for the next time you decide to bestow your wisdom in a post.

Also, another piece of advice, since I'm in a generous mood. Sneeds isn't the guy to really play bloody knuckles with. I'm just saying.

I find it classic that everyone bashes Opus X prices from countless retailers, yet no one can find them cheaper anywhere..........

In all seriousness, you are very unlike to find reasonable prices on Opus X from most online retailers. The one's that do have them at reasonable prices sell out quickly. Purchasing online can be good for some things, but the odds of finding an online retailer with reasonable prices on hard to find cigars is very slim. The site you keep listing has decent prices on the "everyday" cigars, but their Opus pricing is ridiculous, and the reason guys have been bashing them is because we don't like to see any retailer price gouge because there is someone out there who doesn't know any better getting ripped off. That's what we have been trying to point out to you this whole time, but you insisted on stomping your feet and puffing out your chest about it. We weren't telling you their Opus prices suck because we don't like you, we were trying to do it so you, and other people reading, would understand that they were ripping people off for Opus.

Now, with all of that being said, if you want to find Opus at reasonable prices, either work with one of the vendors who are regular contributors to this forum, or develop a relationship with your local cigar shop. That's the way you find reasonable prices on hard to find cigars. My local shop gets Opus in 3-4 times a year and always has them at prices very close to MSRP. And there are a lot of shops like that. Online retailers are not for the most part.

Not to jump on the Kirk bandwagon...

What's the matter with my bandwagon? :( So it may not be the beauty queen bandwagon, or the guy's with fezes driving little cars, or even the town's bandwagon sponsored by the bank where you get to toss gold wrapped chocolate coins to the crowd, but my bandwagon follows the local jazz marching band, and you get to drink Cuban rum from politically incorrect styrofoam cups, and the barber shop guy pulls us with his 1951 Ford F8 Big Job with original paint, not to mention that pants are not required.

Not to jump on the Kirk bandwagon...

What's the matter with my bandwagon? :( So it may not be the beauty queen bandwagon, or the guy's with fezes driving little cars, or even the town's bandwagon sponsored by the bank where you get to toss gold wrapped chocolate coins to the crowd, but my bandwagon follows the local jazz marching band, and you get to drink Cuban rum from politically incorrect styrofoam cups, and the barber shop guy pulls us with his 1951 Ford F8 Big Job with original paint, not to mention that pants are not required.

I want to go there!

no one cares.......this site is a joke, you have five members who constantly take turns passing the same shitty cigars around to each other so you can cling on to some sense of "togetherness" to fill a void left by your pathetic and inane lives. I've already sent a message to CP to delete this account as I have no desire to become cigar pass member # six.

-cheers

no one cares.......this site is a joke, you have five members who constantly take turns passing the same shitty cigars around to each other so you can cling on to some sense of "togetherness" to fill a void left by your pathetic and inane lives. I've already sent a message to CP to delete this account as I have no desire to become cigar pass member # six.

-cheers
don't let the door hit you on the ass on your way out.

5 User(s) are reading this topic
3 members, 0 guests, 2 anonymous users

1. juddster,
2. thecatch83,
3. souldog

BTW - Seven minutes later you are still here. I thought you wanted to leave???

-cheers

Archived for the Pembroke Rule.

Dammit, and right after I tried to be nice to him. I won't make that mistake again. :laugh:

I've asked this before, where again exactly can you get Opus X for MSRP online?

Why don't you try bestcigarprices.com.

First of all...I don't have a problem finding Opus X at a reasonable price and many others can too. Secondly...I don't purchase Opus X from online Retailers. But since I know what prices Opus X goes for, I know what is a good deal and what isn't. After all, I am an Official Opus X Whore. Lastly...I have made plenty of contacts over the years so finding some Opus X isn't that big of a deal. If in doubt, I just open up my humidor and wham, I pull out a Opus X.

Its easier to find Opus X at a reasonable price now than it was trying to find any Opus X 5 years ago. :laugh:

That one line sets things apart.

Sent Today, 04:06 AM
Let me guess, you're another disgruntled cigar OG who hates his life and spends countless hours in the garage hiding from your grenade of a wife who won't give you the time of day?

Thanks for the Opus suggestion.........cocksucker

PM I woke up to from CP's newest noob know it all.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out the door.

Sent Today, 04:06 AM
Let me guess, you're another disgruntled cigar OG who hates his life and spends countless hours in the garage hiding from your grenade of a wife who won't give you the time of day?

Thanks for the Opus suggestion.........cocksucker

PM I woke up to from CP's newest noob know it all.

Don't let the door hit you in the ass on your way out the door.

You don't see anyone disagreeing with him!

Catch before you go do you want to buy any opus? Will sell you some fuente fuentes for only 23 a stick shipped, lmk.

Ask yourself, is the coffin really that important? If you HAVE to know, and these guys arent getting you the answers you want. Call Tampa Sweethearts and ask Josh.

Oh my, Tom does that guy know you? :laugh:

JackImpact post as many sources as you can so that the asshat can benefit!

-cheers

awe, Im really going to miss reading your posts...... Seriously I got a kick out of them. :)

I find it classic that everyone bashes Opus X prices from countless retailers, yet no one can find them cheaper anywhere..........
My local shop gets Opus in 3-4 times a year and always has them at prices very close to MSRP.
Would that be the north or south shop?

-cheers
Ta-Ta

Oh my, Tom does that guy know you? :laugh:

JackImpact post as many sources as you can so that the asshat can benefit!
Ah, the young and the restless. I can almost remember the day after I turned 21....

Wow, People are so interesting. Is the world an angry place?

It's nice to have CigarPass to decompress and get a good laugh at the craziness of others.

It takes all kinds. :D