• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Is this a reasonable price?

Ask yourself, is the coffin really that important? If you HAVE to know, and these guys arent getting you the answers you want. Call Tampa Sweethearts and ask Josh.

Even at TS you wouldn't get a much better deal on an Opus A. Opus A's come standard in a coffin, I don't think they are generally sold retail without them.

WOW........It hard to be a good Christian at times like this.

no one cares.......this site is a joke, you have five members who constantly take turns passing the same shitty cigars around to each other so you can cling on to some sense of "togetherness" to fill a void left by your pathetic and inane lives. I've already sent a message to CP to delete this account as I have no desire to become cigar pass member # six.

-cheers
who started a pass and didn't include other fine CP members ;)

no one cares.......this site is a joke, you have five members who constantly take turns passing the same shitty cigars around to each other so you can cling on to some sense of "togetherness" to fill a void left by your pathetic and inane lives. I've already sent a message to CP to delete this account as I have no desire to become cigar pass member # six.

-cheers
Probably one of Phil's clusters.

-cheers

Finally. This has been tiresome.

ETA - not the responses to this guy but his comments in general.

-cheers
Probably one of Phil's clusters.

No it wasn't one of Phil's. Yeahthatsmenotshippingthepassforthreeweeks still has that one

-cheers

If you'd have stuck around, you'd know we don't delete accounts or threads. We try to help the new folks, but sometimes (in your case) it'd be a real pleasure watching you pay $30 for an xXx.

douche_bag.jpg

-cheers

If you'd have stuck around, you'd know we don't delete accounts or threads. We try to help the new folks, but sometimes (in your case) it'd be a real pleasure watching you pay $30 for an xXx.

douche_bag.jpg

I just woke up and I have to say, this made my day. :laugh:

Maybe he'll start a thread over on CA.

FWIW, I thought you guys were showing some serious restraint and patience with him and his posts. Well done! :thumbs:

Wow.... Ahem, well this thread has become quite a different animal in the 24 hours I've been away... Hopefully bring it back on topic a bit:

I stopped by the cigar shop and got the smokes at a very reasonable $33 each. They had 11 left, but I don't need that many. I'll give anyone who helped me earlier in the thread first priority. Watch the FS forum as I'll be posting them there (or you can just PM me).

Anyways, thanks again guys for all the help.