• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Is this deal any good?

Well, he's a Reputable CP retailer.

If it's a 'good deal', look around at the prices for these cigars and figure it out.

Yeah, I suppose I could have done that but I was counting on someone just knowing off the top of their head. Looking at the offering and knowing the prices. Generally looking to get by on someone else's expertise.

Work? Work?

Now don't start getting fresh with our local CP police officer...Sonny................ :sign:

Edit/ p.s.- It's a fair deal....as long as you don't mind supporting a persona non gratis in this community.....lol

Yeah, I suppose I could have done that but I was counting on someone just knowing off the top of their head. Looking at the offering and knowing the prices. Generally looking to get by on someone else's expertise.

Work? Work?

Yep, gotta get up to Tobacco Grove if you want to try some Tats. Holt's has Brown and Havana VI samplers: http://www.holts.com/category.html?id=86664. You gonna be at Golden Leaf tonight? Shoot me a pm.

By the way....it looks pretty nice, if you want all Tat. stuff.
Then again there's this: linky.

nice! How to kill a business in 24hrs by Pete Johnson

Ah yes, I was there, watching the meltdown... Gave my Tats away, cancelled an incoming order, and damn sure will not ever wear a Tatuaje hat even if it was given to me...

Good link Gary!! :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

And from on newb to another, might wanna do your research instead of riding the coattails of members before you crluap, it's generally frowned upon when you don't.

And from on newb to another, might wanna do your research instead of riding the coattails of members before you crluap, it's generally frowned upon when you don't.

Dude, lighten up! It was a question? If it offended anyone, sorry.

I guess I look at it differently. If I have knowledge of something I'm happy to pass it along.

Dude, lighten up! It was a question? If it offended anyone, sorry.

I guess I look at it differently. If I have knowledge of something I'm happy to pass it along.

Oh good God Crluap, I wasn't trying to "darken down" on you. Just passing along some friendly advice, but Grateful1 already created a thread about it approximately 2 hours after your posted your thread:

Search is your Friend- ATTN New Folks

Now, in that same vein of lightening up, I bring you 3M's extremely informative Tatuaje Reference, pinned AT THE TOP, in a forum called Cigar Lounge:

http://www.cigarpass.com/forums/index.php?...092;price\

I simply clicked Search, then typed in "tatuaje" and "price."

So dude, lighten up. It's called newbies trying to help each other bro, not stirring the pot.

Paul has been smoking with the MN crew for a few weeks now and he seems like pretty good sh.t. He might be a newb here, but he's not a newb to life (it's funny how we talk to people here sometimes).

Anyway, Souldog, your intentions on CP are, I think, good. Paul's intentions, I'm pretty sure, are good. So, Paul meet Souldog. Ahhhh, don't they look cute together. :)

Awwww that so cute to newbies making nicey-nice......... :laugh:

Thanks tsmckenney,

Yeah I meant no harm.

I think I was about to get an ass thumping.

Thanks for the words.

Thanks tsmckenney,

Yeah I meant no harm.

I think I was about to get an ass thumping.

Thanks for the words.

No ass thumping here!! Ass smacking mayb- Uhhh....err...what?? Nice to meet you Paul :D

So dude, lighten up. It's called newbies trying to help each other bro, not stirring the pot.

How cute. :blush:

I like Tatuajes, but that thread really turned me off of them. I told myself I can find a cigar I enjoy just as much made by a company that isn't run by a prick.