• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Is this deal any good?

I'm torn on Tatuaje now. I'm definitely in Al's corner...but Pete does make some damn good cigars. I'm not sure I'll boycott him, but he didn't help his cause lets just say that.

I think we need an AL sale today. :whistling: :laugh:

That deal is fine....it's not crazy good or anything.

After you add shipping your looking at about $100. Rough guess on MSRP on that sampler I would guess at about $110.

In short....not good enough deal to make me order it.

I thought the shipping was free on the entire order with that deal. If so it is a good deal if you don't know what you like in the tat line. At least for a sampler

I thought the shipping was free on the entire order with that deal. If so it is a good deal if you don't know what you like in the tat line. At least for a sampler

Yep, I missed that the first time I looked. Also looks like they had it MSRP'd at about $104. So looks to be about a $15 savings. I'll now put it in the "good, but not good enough to order" category :)

Thanks brickhouse and fivebyfifty.

Mick turned me on to Holt's which has a sampler of the Havana VI which is what I was looking for.

Plus he a few of the MN Crew gifted a few Havana VIs so thanks to them.