• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Is this new?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicayotte

Went to my local shop and noticed these for the first time, design looks a little different, normally these are only wrapped in plastic not a tube! Did they recently change or is my shop behind on times?

9e0b42ddd3dfb847884edac6e0660760.jpg

Ya really great, Buddy but i am using e-cigarettes, Heard of e-cigarette, it is nothing but electronic cigarettes k, cool. It contains no carcinogens, Most smokers made up their mind for e-cigarettes, Check out the further details in this site e cigarette. U will be so happy and convinced , Hope u will enjoy, Stay safe, Cheers

Ya really great, Buddy but i am using e-cigarettes, Heard of e-cigarette, it is nothing but electronic cigarettes k, cool. It contains no carcinogens, Most smokers made up their mind for e-cigarettes, Check out the further details in this site e cigarette. U will be so happy and convinced , Hope u will enjoy, Stay safe, Cheers

WTF???

Begone, ye foul
spam4.gif

~Boar

Didn't you post the same exact thing over on another site? Yeah I think it was you. Sucka

Reported

Ignore the spam guys, Rod will take care of it soon I'm sure.

As far as the tube, I think it's just a newer design, made to look similar to the newer Cuban tubes, I could be entirely wrong there though.

In the future please simply REPORT the spammer, and please do not quote his post. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.