• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Is this weird?!

Ok, so my birthday was this past weekend, and I have been apart from my family for a while. Birthday eve, my wife wants to go to an coworkers party. I told her that I am totally cool with that, and that since it is her party, I would even be willing to DD. She said, no thank goodness (you'll see why in a bit).
So, the party is cool and every gets there pretty late. It is going slow, but my wife begins talking to these two guys for quite a while. Come to find out they are a gay couple and they invite us to go to a house party. My wife asked me, and of course I was cool with it. After driving for a while we arrived, and I entered into the weirdest situation I have ever been in. Now, for the record, I am not homophobic in the least. I do not agree with that particular lifestyle, but whatever. There were probably over 100 people at this house party, and my wife and I were the only straight people there. LUCKILY, I had been hanging with Crown and Knob Creek for a good part of the evening, so I was ok with it, I suppose. There was an open bar, and I'll be dammed if I turn down a free drink. As I sipped slowly on my beverage, secretly hoping that no one had snuck a roofie in it, out of the corner of my eye, was a naked dude rolling around the house, just chilling. Someone said he was a model. My wife freaked out. I freaked out. I tried my best to not make direct eye contact, and at this point my head is spinning. But I am always cool in awkward situations...and this was probably pretty high up there. As people began doing even more unimaginable things, my wife was ready to go. We did not want to be impolite, and I think we handled it pretty well. We laughed all the way home. This will be one party/birthday I will never forget! Remember, it's not what happens to you in life, it's how you deal with it! :cool:

Pointing_Laughing_Man.jpg

While you were there, did you ask for a drink that is usually stirred?

:sign: At least you didn't wake up with any rug burns or "aches" in specific places :laugh:

I couldn't imagine inviting (or being invited by) a co-worker to go to a party where anything indecent was going on. It definitely sounds like an interesting evening!

Well, after a night of heavy drinking, we've all been in that exact situation before.

Absolutely kidding

Remind you of boot camp? Except the part about your wife being there?

Boonie, honey...it's not a party til you hear the dueling banjos :whistling:

Melly