• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Isabella Cigars

I reported this thread to Rod a while ago but I guess he's been busy. You know what they say, looks like a duck, walks like a duck, etc.

this site was built for people to talk about their cigar experiences, trade cigars, and express their feelings, and somehow some of you guys have lost your way and have become paranoid cigar policeman. I heard about this site because i kept hearing about these incredible Johnny O cigars that were only available on this site, and in joining offered up my opinion on a cigar that I thought was just as special and unique, and some of you guys have turned it into a finger-pointing, marketing, whose makin it circus, and I think we all lost site of the real reason why we are all conversing, and that is to share not only our cigar interests and experieces, but lifes in general !! And by the way, Im still lookin for the Johny o cigars, and still think that the Miami Isabelas are the best cigar Ive had in the last ten years !

My favorite Isabela cigar is the Isabela robusto Miami- it starts out peppery and full of flavor, then smooths out and gets nutty withcarmel and cinnamo varietals, then gets spicy and fullflavored, and ends with a rich and slightly peppery finish !! I would really like to know or see a review on the Isabela robusto miami from you guys-from start to finish the Isabela robusto was a true gem !!

well that sounds nothing like a cohiba.

I can't figure this guy out, if he's selling something, shouldn't he have an item to actually sell? I guess he could just be phishing for good email addresses.

either way being obsessed with unicorn's isn't healthy.

Welcome to the board, stick around and you'll learn more than anywhere else, or you can continue to be weird and possibly get booted, whatever, meh.

and pics??

For those of you interested in a review of these cigars, try THIS. Then check out the website. I found this from the website interesting:

"From its inception, Isabela has been and continues to be one of the most sought after cigars in the world! Our brands include:

* Robusto (5x52)
* Belicoso Fino (5x54)
* Torpedo (6 1/2 x 56)
* Esplendido (7 1/4 x 54)"

I guess no one here talks about them or seems to have heard of them due to them being so sought after.

Mike

Well, after reading the review, I can't imagine paying 10 bucks for an artificially sweetened cigar.

I know this guy from Prime Cigar. He does in fact own the Isabella operation down in Miami. He owns Famous Cigar shop in Milwaukee as well. His stores are an absolute joke. He bought Prime after the previous owner (Patrick Jackson) had some financial problems, and turned into an amusement park. If his cigar brand is anything like him, I can tell you immediately what you will find is all smoke and mirrors. Here, read the reviews of his stores:

Famous reviews

Notice all the five star reviews are obvioulsy written by the same person. Read some of the real ones.

Prime reviews

Again, read the real reviews.

This guy is a joke. Everyone in Milwaukee (and Brookfield) know his stores are crap. That is however not the case if you are looking for overpriced cigars from an Internet distributor that will fall apart on you. WARNING: IF ISABELLA CIGARS ARE ANYTHING LIKE JOHN PIETTE THEY SHOULD BE AVOIDED. Oh, and by the way John, its the information age, you can't BS like you did in the 80's. I'm sure everyone out there has their JP stories.

Nothing worse than a shill. Where's the tar and feathers.

I know this guy from Prime Cigar. He does in fact own the Isabella operation down in Miami. He owns Famous Cigar shop in Milwaukee as well. His stores are an absolute joke. He bought Prime after the previous owner (Patrick Jackson) had some financial problems, and turned into an amusement park. If his cigar brand is anything like him, I can tell you immediately what you will find is all smoke and mirrors. Here, read the reviews of his stores:

Famous reviews

Notice all the five star reviews are obvioulsy written by the same person. Read some of the real ones.

Prime reviews

Again, read the real reviews.

This guy is a joke. Everyone in Milwaukee (and Brookfield) know his stores are crap. That is however not the case if you are looking for overpriced cigars from an Internet distributor that will fall apart on you. WARNING: IF ISABELLA CIGARS ARE ANYTHING LIKE JOHN PIETTE THEY SHOULD BE AVOIDED. Oh, and by the way John, its the information age, you can't BS like you did in the 80's. I'm sure everyone out there has their JP stories.

Hilarious! :laugh: If you're going to write your own reviews in the guise of satisfied customers it might be a good time to break out the thesaurus and not use the word "exotic" in every review. Here's a few suggestions from m-w.com:

Synonyms - fantastic, glamorous (also glamourous), marvelous (or marvellous), outlandish, romantic, strange

Related Words - colorful, picturesque, quaint; alien, foreign; distant, faraway, remote; alluring, captivating, enchanting, fascinating

sounds lile "the Light" has some personal issues he is trying to relieve on our cigar review site !!???

sounds lile "the Light" has some personal issues he is trying to relieve on our cigar review site !!???
f_ShootFootm_08c61d8.jpg

cigarstone-cant knock a guy for gettin out his angst on Neil O'Donell though.....!!!!!!

Is there any truth to what he says? Is this your brand?

I just read this whole thread it looks like you are some how tied to this brand. You've been here 4 months and have only posted about this brand of cigars...not one other post in any other thread or forum. Any other 4 month member would have ventured out a bit by now...don't ya' think?

What gives?