• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Isn't Brandon Freebern's baby due today?

It appears so... I hope everything went ok. I am sure he will be tied up for a couple of days.

Damn time flew by... Brandon, good thoughts and prayer en route... Congrats and good luck man! :thumbs:

Brandon ain't doin' anything except standing around. All the best to the wife.

I'm sure all will go well, but my thoughts are still with you and your wife!

I hope your next post is: Happy baby boy/girl - 6 lb 10 oz. and all fingers and toes accounted for! :thumbs:

Here's to a healthy baby!! Let's just hope he/she doesn't favor Brandon.... :laugh:

Good luck to you all Brandon.

Hmmm...his sister called me today and said she wasn't going to deliver until next week..... :sign:

Hope all goes well, bro!

Congratulations Freebern. I wish you and your new family member excellent health and prosperity.

Thanks for all the wishes fellas. The wife had Braydon Parker yesterday @ 7:44am. He was 7lbs 6.3oz and 20 1/4 inches long. It's amazing how little these babies really are. We didn't get much sleep last night, but hopefully today we'll get a little here and there.

I'll post some pictures later on today. I'm off to shower and get back up to the hospital. Thanks again for all the wishes and good luck, I'm truly blessed.

That is wonderfull!!!
Oh, and you can catch up on sleep when Braydon goes off to College!!! LOL

bfreebern said:
t's amazing how little these babies really are.
[snapback]277238[/snapback]​

Yeah, it's almost like they are really small people. :sign:

Congrats to you and your wife! Nice to hear everything went well....

:thumbs:

Congratulations, Brandon! Glad to hear mother and child are doing well.

Congratulations! Nothing is better than the feeling of bringing a new person into your family and into the world.

Get used to little sleep, unless your lucky it's going to be like that for a little while. It's worth it, though. VERY worth it.

:)

Congratulations, Brandon!
I am happy to hear that both mother and child are doing well.
Fatherhood is a life changing experience, enjoy it.

A hearty congrats brother! :thumbs:

Something I sense that will be first up on your purchase list for the little tyke....

packersinfwindsuit.jpg

:laugh:

Congrats again man.