• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Isn't it a little early for this?

bfisher88

Livin' The Dream
This was my drive on I-80 this morning on the way to work. I am NOT ready for this....

Snow.jpg

nice i cant wait for it to start snowing over here

What the hell is that frozen stuff falling on your car.......?
unsure.gif

Weren't you complaining last year because there was no snow? Just like a woman, Ben. :laugh:

I have high hopes for this winter. Snow, ice, freezing rain, super low temperatures, etc etc etc. Excellent.

Not on I-80 and not in the West... in June of '07 I hit a massive white-out/snow storm going over Sherman Hill on I-80 between Cheyenne and Laramie. Yeah, it's about 8000 feet, but still- I guess it's why Wyoming is the most dangerous state within which to drive. Anyways, moral of the story is to always prepare for snow in the West.

Not on I-80 and not in the West... in June of '07 I hit a massive white-out/snow storm going over Sherman Hill on I-80 between Cheyenne and Laramie. Yeah, it's about 8000 feet, but still- I guess it's why Wyoming is the most dangerous state within which to drive. Anyways, moral of the story is to always prepare for snow in the West.

I've driven that route many times myself Barry. I used to live in Salt Lake and navigated the "Three Sisters" as they call them. Three very large hills in the middle of nowhere Wyoming. Not a fun place to be in a blizzard. This is even coming from a Minnesota native!

Did that get down in the valley also? When we first moved to Salt Lake we saw our first snow in May on the benches.

It can only be coming this way. ??? :(

Sunspot activity is at an all time low in the last thirty years, which is why we have had record cool temperatures for the summer. It's going to be really cold this winter.

Owned a condo in Park City for 15 years. Absolutely loved the place. Played golf in the summer and skied in the winter. GOOD TIMES :thumbs:

There is a great mountain course outside of Heber in the Wasatch Mountain State Park. Our condo was on the Park Meadows Golf Club where the Senior PGA used to hold on event.

I think that the character of Park City changed when they extended Main Street and started to yuppify the place. Still the best ski resort with the best snow in the USA IMHO!!

Owned a condo in Park City for 15 years. Absolutely loved the place. Played golf in the summer and skied in the winter. GOOD TIMES :thumbs:

There is a great mountain course outside of Heber in the Wasatch Mountain State Park. Our condo was on the Park Meadows Golf Club where the Senior PGA used to hold on event.

I think that the character of Park City changed when they extended Main Street and started to yuppify the place. Still the best ski resort with the best snow in the USA IMHO!!
Ahh nice I didn't know that! And yes the Wasatch Golf Course is awesome. Probably my favorite public course up here. Kinda sucks Park Meadows doesn't hold the Senior PGA anymore. From what I hear they have gone downhill quite a bit so not surprising.

You are correct about the best snow in the US :thumbs:

What is that stuff?

The weather is changing here too. It's gone from hot, dry, sunny and windy to cool, dry, sunny and windy.

We still have not had rain since February though