• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISO: 1792 Flake

centurycigar

Rare Stamp & Coin Dealer
Hey Guys....Need to get some of this for my father-in-law, who has been out for a very long time. Im not up on my pipe tobbaco, but I know the 1792 Flake is hard to find. The only other supplier I know is out until July, so until then I need to get him som.

Looking for it in tins if possible.

Can anybody find this for me?
Will purchase outright, plus shipping to Canada.

Mars Cigars appears to have this on their site. Whether in stock or not I don't know. I'm pretty sure my local B&M has some tins as well, but they're more like $10 vs. the $7.50 at Mars. How many tins were you looking for, in case Mars is out?
Did a recheck and Knox Cigar also shows it available at $6.75. I think it's fairly widely available.
Bob

Knox Cigar is :thumbs: PM me if you need someone to help get it to Canada.

Has anyone actually smoke this stuff? It is strong and nasty, real pipe junkies are into this stuff I guess.

Has anyone actually smoke this stuff? It is strong and nasty, real pipe junkies are into this stuff I guess.

I havent smoked it but decided to finally look online for a description of it. I hope this helps TM.

http://www.tobaccoreviews.com/blend_detail...LPHA=1&TID=1004

This is the strongest pipe tobacco I've had the pleasure of trying and this is what the tobacco is sold in looks like. They also have it in a Rope. Not at this place but a good pipe tobacco place may have it.

http://www.cupojoes.com/cgi-bin/spgm?dpt=F...=DF&item=rrtama

I read over several of the reviews at TR and decided I've got to try this!! I really like the stronger smokes (a mix of Stonehaven and Krumble Kake in a small Pete Kildare calabash as I write), so this sounds like it's right up my alley.

Next time I do an order of tins, this will definitely be among them!! :whistling: