• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISO a few generous BOTLs

Strayvector

Like what you smoke, smoke what you like
Over the past year or so I've been traveling extensively and have spent very little time at home. During this period of time, I've received a few very generous bombs. I've had little free time to repay the generosity of these BOTLs. I kept all PMs regarding these bombs as well as return addresses, but two things happened that made me lose my records. First, I was an idiot and did not back up any of my PMs before Rod cleared out the database. Next, my wife surprised me by cleaning up my office and threw away a box that contained packing materials as well as pieces of paper with addys of people who needed some good spanking. So now I need your help. If you've bombed me over the last year or know someone else who has, please send me a PM and I'll get a package out to you over the next couple of weeks. I apologize for being remiss for so long.

Sam,

I will accept cash as recompense in lieu of cigars. Please wire the monies to my offshore account.

Sam,

I will accept cash as recompense in lieu of cigars. Please wire the monies to my offshore account.

Likewise. I would be grateful for any Mag 50 Els you have laying around

That ain't how it works Sam and I thought you would know that. Pass it forward is the best way to thank those who thought of you.

That ain't how it works Sam and I thought you would know that. Pass it forward is the best way to thank those who thought of you.

:laugh: Like we'd send you a PM saying "Oh, me, me, me! I wanna get bombed back!!!" :laugh:

I think most of the "here I am, send me cigar" group have either been banned or drifted off to never never land. It's good to see you back Sam and I hope that you get to post now and then and let us know how you are doing........ :) :thumbs: :cool:

Listen to AVB. pay it forward is one of the coolest things about this board.

Sam,

Which one? Isle of Man or the one in the Bahamas?

PIF is good and done, but there are still a couple who need a good spank.

I hear that Souldog like to be spanked by dudes!
laugh.gif

Wow the only person who calls me James is my gram. Come to think of it she was a Dog lover, and only listened to Soul music. She also disappeared about 5 years ago. Souldog are you my Grandma???
unsure.gif