• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISO: Blazer Torch Lighter

souldog

OG Post-Whorer since 2008 bitches...
Hey CPers,

Well, my Vector lighter has finally taken a dive on me. :( Being at Stinki's herf on Saturday, I realized what a terrible thing it is to have happen. Luckily, Stinki had matches and Napa_Smokes let me use his lighters, so all was not lost. That said, after thorough searching on here, and viewing other's recommendations and experience with Blazer torch lighters, I am looking for someone's old Blazer to buy or trade. I will trade premium sticks for one, or purchase one from ya. I just figured I would come to the Community here first to trade or buy a member's old Blazer they might not be using, so please let me know if I am out of line.

I currently use this little guy in my Zippo case, but you run out of fuel just too damn fast:
zplussquare2.jpg

I am looking for these guys:

PB207SQ.jpg

I know Southside carries these, but was looking to do a Premium trade prior. Like I said before, if nothing works out, I'll move forward on that front.

Thanks for looking! :thumbs:

-Jonathan

EDITED TO ADD: Aw fugg....WRONG FORUM. :angry:

Jon ya coppy cat. I gave fish the only one I had. :laugh:

edit to add: I have one of THESE sitting around if you want it.

This place sells blazer knock-offs that work pretty well. The best part is that they're only $2.74 shipped.

Link

This place sells blazer knock-offs that work pretty well. The best part is that they're only $2.74 shipped.

Link

I ordered 2 of the HUGE torches from them the other night. Not bad, free shipping too.

I had one of these and the fucker broke before it even got low - these things seem to last forever on fuel