• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISO CP Cigar Girl/LOGO Sticker!

Do you want a vinyl sticker or decal?

vinyl sticker Please :thumbs:

Oh you were talking to the other guy :whistling:

Do you want a vinyl sticker or decal?

What's the difference?

Is the 'decal' the movable thingy?

Vinyl for the outside of the car window(too tinted for the inside)...and a tiny one for the bike!

:thumbs:

I have a good label company that I work w/ back east, I will see what the cost is on this. I'm guessing you want the entire logo - girl w/ bars and the CigarPass name...?

Hey guys, I can take care of this if you just need a few. Just supply the artwork, no charge. lmk

Mike

What do you think of 6" wide by 3" tall? Is that the size you're looking for?

Put me down for a few. I'm not particular about size, but it would be nice to have a smaller one and a larger one for different applications.

Maybe one could be formatted to show the whole logo and the other could be formatted to emphasize the CP Girl (does she have a name?). :whistle:

I have a good label company that I work w/ back east, I will see what the cost is on this. I'm guessing you want the entire logo - girl w/ bars and the CigarPass name...?

Just the bars and girl....it will make people 'ask'...or just wonder! :D

The size that's on my screen looks fine.

:sign:

Whatever a 'standard' size might be. It might even be good to mark up a whole sheet (uncut) with say a large, medium and a few smaller ones.

Just the bars and girl....it will make people 'ask'...or just wonder! :D

The size that's on my screen looks fine.

:sign:

Whatever a 'standard' size might be. It might even be good to mark up a whole sheet (uncut) with say a large, medium and a few smaller ones.

What about life size, like FatHead does for sports figures?

I need one small enough to fit my otterbox and inside of my cigar locker!

Oh yeah - feel the need for a few of these. :cool:

2 x 3
4 x 6

edit - added sizes

Ok, I'll start working on this. We'll start with one size and if needed, create one that is larger or smaller. I think the size I come up with should be pretty universal. Can't print a bunch on a 8 1/2 x 11, as it would be very costly to print on sticker stock that size.

WTF have these always existed ??? Rod I could centainly use a few for the travel cases, the ride, and even the Man room! If you get this going please put me down for a few and let me know what the damage is. :thumbs:

I might already have something I can send out! I'll check when I get home...

I can send out crack-n-peel stickers of the CP girl w/ the circle behind her, no bars. The size is about 3" x 3". If you want one, please send $1 along w/ a SASE (self-addressed stamped envelope) to:

ROD LINSALATO
25 WEST SANTA ANITA TERRACE
ARCADIA, CA 91007

I'll send you TWO stickers for $1. Fair?

Thanks,
Rod