• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISO CP Cigar Girl/LOGO Sticker!

I can send out crack-n-peel stickers of the CP girl w/ the circle behind her, no bars. The size is about 3" x 3". If you want one, please send $1 along w/ a SASE (self-addressed stamped envelope) to:

ROD LINSALATO
25 WEST SANTA ANITA TERRACE
ARCADIA, CA 91007

I'll send you TWO stickers for $1. Fair?

Thanks,
Rod

Very nice!

Do you accept $1 cigars?

:D

First batch of stickers has been shipped!

When you receive the stickers, they will be in the shape of a square. They are crack-n-peel, so look for the crack on the backside.

You may want to take some scissors and cut out the outline of the girl prior to peeling the backing off. That way, when you go to stick it on your humidor, you won't see the excess part of the sticker.

First batch of stickers has been shipped!

When you receive the stickers, they will be in the shape of a square. They are crack-n-peel, so look for the crack on the backside.

You may want to take some scissors and cut out the outline of the girl prior to peeling the backing off. That way, when you go to stick it on your humidor, you won't see the excess part of the sticker.

Does this mean you're out for now or just that the first "orders" you've received are shipped?

I am planning on sending my envelope and dinero tomorrow, so I hope there are more. :)

I have plenty. Just sent off the first batch. :)

Not a problem Steve, got plenty to go around. :cool:

I can send out crack-n-peel stickers of the CP girl w/ the circle behind her, no bars. The size is about 3" x 3". If you want one, please send $1 along w/ a SASE (self-addressed stamped envelope) to:

ROD LINSALATO
ARCADIA, CA 91007

Thanks,
Rod

Does the 3 month rule apply here?....I reek of that perfume going around, "Newbesances".

I'm under 200 posts and a few weeks short......please Rod please :blush: :( :laugh:

ROD LINSALATO
ARCADIA, CA 91007

Thanks,
Rod

Does the 3 month rule apply here?....I reek of that perfume going around, "Newbesances".

I'm under 200 posts and a few weeks short......please Rod please :blush: :( :laugh:
I think Rod has been a member for longer than 3 months. :laugh:

Doesn't the 3 month rule apply only to posting sales/trades? That's my interpretation, anyway.

Three month rule does not apply here, or on buys. Only trades/sales.

Be sure to bring some to Vegas for me.!! You are going right???? :thumbs:

Hey....how about a temporary tatoo! Like the kind that used to come in Craker Jacks that you soak in water and press on! :laugh:

Just affix the sticker to your skin. ;)

ROD LINSALATO
ARCADIA, CA 91007

Thanks,
Rod

This is the first I read about this Rod, a couple of bucks comin' your way asap. The Otter boxes are going to look great....... :) :thumbs: :cool:

Rod,

I have to send you another SASE if you have any stickers left.....the one you sent back to me got destroyed in the mail and was delivered to me like this...empty!

Envelope.jpg

I wanted 4....LMK

Thanks

Rod, the stickers made it yesterday and the Otter Boxes will be stylin' with the CP logo.......... :D :thumbs: :p

Hey Ludwig,

Sure are! Just send a SASE along with a buck and I'll send you some stickers. 2 stickers for $1.