• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISO Four Roses 125th Single Barrell and/ or Small Batch

BigJake6904

Fat Texan
I see that the Four Roses 125th Anniversary Small Batch release is upon us this month. I know I missed the Single Barrel 125th Anni release this fall...but would be willing to pay to get my hands on a bottle of the 125th Single Barrel as well as the 125th Anniversary Small Batch which should be hitting stores this month. If you can help me locate either one, or both, I'd be willing to pay for the bottle and send a few smokes for your troubles.

I'd also check the main Specs in Houston. I might just take a drive up there this coming week. Ill let you know if I find any.

That'd be good....I've found regular four roses at Specs before....just not the LE's

If my local gets one I will pick it up. If you get one before I do I'll keep it for myself!

I've kept my eyes open for this and haven't seen it, but it may be that I missed it as well. I'll sniff around.

If anyone has happened upon a bottle of this and it isnt spoken for I would love to have one. The small batch that is, seems our state only received 60 bottles and want this for a gift.