• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISO Goose Island Bourbon County Stout

Setharsis

Boot'tye Zdorovy
The annual release of Goose Island's Bourbon County Stout is coming up soon (Black Friday).  If anyone knows that they'll be picking some up, I'd love to get a 4 pack or a pair of bombers.  If anyone in Chicago is gonna be getting a bomber of the PBC, I will gladly take 1 or 2 of those as well.

Last bump just to see if anyone has seen anything?  Thanks.

I've seen posts about the Vanilla and Prop.................never had either, but with all the attention/trading ISOs out there, they must be good.

My local has them in had 3 bottles left but, they are 1 per customer.  I just grabbed one today @ $10 per bottle.  Never had it but, I do love me some good stouts and figured I would treat myself.  

I also picked up some Founders Porter and Rogue Brown Nectar.  

Tall Paul said:
Gregg which is your local down here?
I grabbed it at Barb's Beer Emporium in Concord.  
bfreebern said:
That's a great find, to get BCBS @ $10.
For a bottle or a 4 pack?  It was 10 bones for a single bottle which I thought was a bit much.  

If its a decent deal and anyone wants one, I can try to swing by at lunch and grab one.  I may get a different sales person. Just let me know. 

Hell I was thinking it was the 4 pack and the person had no clue. No wonder why they still have some, LOL. What is the MRSP on the 4 packs, anyone know?

Ya, $10 for a 12oz. bottle is douche baggery.  

I haven't been out this year since it was released, but I'm surprised the regular release is that hard to find for some of you guys. I remember in years past the handful of stores I go to having plenty of it sitting around for a month or two, at least. And iirc, the prices I saw last year were around $26 for the 4 pack. 

Last year was the first we saw of it, 4packs were running $16-18. This year they are mostly only selling singles, and the cheapest 4pack I saw was $22. They can make more money selling as singles.

Places near me sold out in the first 30 minutes of store opening.  Some of the barleywine BCBS were still sticking around but I hadn't thought about those originally.

The regular is very good, I think the barleywine is better(ymmv). If they have some, its definitely worth a try.

It was $24.99 for the one per customer 4 pack I got here in Little Rock.  The B&M that I frequent is one of the largest and they only received 2 cases.

bfreebern said:
These in the 4 packs are 12oz.
Yup.  $10 bones for a 12oz.  I bought some other beers and they had it behind the counter with a 1 per customer sign on it.  I didn't ask the price nor notice till I left the store and saw the receipt.  I saw it and thought $10 was a little crazy and it better be damn good.  

Figure I will pop in on Christmas as a gift for myself.  

I'm about to buy a 4 pack for $50....from some guy on craigslist...