• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISO Jose Cuervo Anejo

Goalee1

After a long weekend of entertaining and multiple dogs over at the house, I decided to relax with a little JC Anejo. I'm coming down to the end of the bottle and thought I should get some more. Come to find out they don't make the stuff anymore. If anyone sees any in their travels, can you let me know, I can deal with individuals or directly with the stores if they ship either would work. I haven't seen any in the DC area but I'm still searching. Any info would be appreciated. G1

BTW, the Anejo is not the big bottle with the red wax, its a brown bottle with a cork stopper.

After a long weekend of entertaining and multiple dogs over at the house, I decided to relax with a little JC Anejo. I'm coming down to the end of the bottle and thought I should get some more. Come to find out they don't make the stuff anymore. If anyone sees any in their travels, can you let me know, I can deal with individuals or directly with the stores if they ship either would work. I haven't seen any in the DC area but I'm still searching. Any info would be appreciated. G1

BTW, the Anejo is not the big bottle with the red wax, its a brown bottle with a cork stopper.

I do know of a store that has a bunch of these on the shelf, I had not picked them up due to the price increase. I believe he wants $55 plus tax. If you are intrerested feel free to PM me, Michigan stores can not ship but I can pick them up and would be willing to send them to you.

Cheers!

Tony

Hey Tony, PM sent. G1

Hey A, the reserva de familia is the url you have. Thats the one Seth has also the old JC Anejo was discontinued several years ago, different animal. G1