• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISO of Cubans to Smoke while out of the country

slevy007

The Broke Smoker & 2006 Ash Standing Champion!
Hey guys,

I'm going on a cruise in august that will take me to Cozumel Mexico, and Jamaica. I was wondering if anybody on the board knows of any honest retailers/stores (that ar enear the ports) that I could pickup some authentic cubans to smoke on the ship?

thanks a lot!
slevy007 :thumbs:

That little hole in the wall place that has the glass top box of Cohibas is where you want to go. ;)

bring your own..lots of ppl on here im sure would trade.
or have them roll you a cigar in jamaica with jamaican tobacco.. Someone on here said they were pretty good.

There is no where in jamaica where the cruise ship's stop. The natural tobacco otherwise known as ganja will be cheap and plentiful though. In cozumel glass top boxed cohiba's are plentiful. There is a nice LCDH there, it is attached to a restaurant called the Havana Club. Go in and eat some excellent food, have a nice mojito with HC rum, and smoke it up. Expect to pay around 20 dollars for a churchill, smokes in mexico arent cheap with the taxes, but it is all about the experience.

Echeck said:
There is no where in jamaica where the cruise ship's stop. The natural tobacco otherwise known as ganja will be cheap and plentiful though. In cozumel glass top boxed cohiba's are plentiful. There is a nice LCDH there, it is attached to a restaurant called the Havana Club. Go in and eat some excellent food, have a nice mojito with HC rum, and smoke it up. Expect to pay around 20 dollars for a churchill, smokes in mexico arent cheap with the taxes, but it is all about the experience.
[snapback]197548[/snapback]​

LMAO. The first thing you will be asked by a native is if you want some Ganja. Pretty funny. OH, they are persistent as well.

Jeez. Thats funny stuff. Alright, thanks guys! :D

In COzumel you have the LCDG on the main strip. Near the central park area you can find Cubans a little cheaper. There are a lot of fakes so beware. That said, there are deals to be had in MX, you just have to know what you are looking for.

Emo