• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISO Ron Zacapa 23yo rum

Swissy

Livin' the retired life!
Ok... I have officially hit every store in town that carries liqour. NO one, and I mean NO ONE carries the Ron Zacapa 23 year old rum up here. NO ONE!

So before I go and buy some online, I thought I'd see if some BOTL here wanted to do a deal... you buy it and ship it to me and I'll pay for everything, or trade you cigars, salmon & halibut, or whatever.

Anyone interested? PM me and we'll work out something.
:thumbs:

Ok... I have officially hit every store in town that carries liqour. NO one, and I mean NO ONE carries the Ron Zacapa 23 year old rum up here. NO ONE!

So before I go and buy some online, I thought I'd see if some BOTL here wanted to do a deal... you buy it and ship it to me and I'll pay for everything, or trade you cigars, salmon & halibut, or whatever.

If you had caught me a few weeks ago I would have taken you up on this! I just cracked the seal on my last bottle, thought. As a matter of fact, I'll be ordering more soon, too. I use these guys: http://randalls.stores.yahoo.net/ronzaccen.html

If you want, I'll place the order, and you send me salmon....YUM!

If you had caught me a few weeks ago I would have taken you up on this! I just cracked the seal on my last bottle, thought. As a matter of fact, I'll be ordering more soon, too. I use these guys: http://randalls.stores.yahoo.net/ronzaccen.html

heck - you buy the rum for him and he can send me the salmon! :laugh:

Maybe I'll bring some of it over....then maybe the pup will like me a bit more....

Maybe I'll bring some of it over....then maybe the pup will like me a bit more....

LOL - she's very 'protective'! :whistling:

Nice deal for someone but you just need to order it from Sams

Nice find on the 15! When I saw the price, I thought it was for the 23, and was about to order a case!

Nice find on the 15! When I saw the price, I thought it was for the 23, and was about to order a case!

I'll assume the 15yo is good, but not as good as 23yo?
:laugh:

I'll hold out for the 23yo since I'll be getting just one quality sipping rum (for now)
EDIT: still no PM's for a deal... ;)

The 15 is fantastic. The 23 is as close as a mortal can get to nectar without suffering Tantalus' fate.

!! Nice one, Ray. Thanks a bunch. Fine, I'll order two. Swissy---I'll send you one for some salmon!!!

Buy the 23 here then.
Hmmm... $29 shipping...

I'll bookmark this place. If no one wants to work a deal, I'll order from them - Thanks Ray! I figure priority mail with a good bottle box (which I can send) would be cheaper still. Of course this would only work good for someone that can get it locally I s'pose.

Buy the 23 here then.
Hmmm... $29 shipping...

I'll bookmark this place. If no one wants to work a deal, I'll order from them - Thanks Ray! I figure priority mail with a good bottle box (which I can send) would be cheaper still. Of course this would only work good for someone that can get it locally I s'pose.

:rolleyes: Look two floors Up! :rolleyes:

Wow...thanks for the hook-up, Ray. Now how about one for HC :)