• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISO - Surly Brewing Darkness

Anyone have a bottle or two they care to trade or sell?

Gregg, are you a member of BA? I am sure you have a few beers that would get someone over there to trade you for a Darkness or two. They made 4200 bottles this year so it isn't as hard to find as it was last year which is good for us non-minnesotans. :thumbs:

Gregg, are you a member of BA? I am sure you have a few beers that would get someone over there to trade you for a Darkness or two. They made 4200 bottles this year so it isn't as hard to find as it was last year which is good for us non-minnesotans. :thumbs:

I have been a member there from almost the beginning, I am a founding subscriber to the mag :p

However, I never really became an active member of the community. My opinion that you drink good beer to get damn good drunk doesn't go over too well with the snobs over there lol

I have been a member there from almost the beginning, I am a founding subscriber to the mag :p

However, I never really became an active member of the community. My opinion that you drink good beer to get damn good drunk doesn't go over too well with the snobs over there lol
Hey, we're not all snobs! Plus, there have been several conversations about the fact that we all drink good beer for the taste AND the effects (kind of like reading Playboy for the articles AND the pictures...duh, right?). See if you can find some over there, esp. since Darkness Day will be no more.

Back