• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISO

a Tat Black. This is on the honor system, beware of bad cigar karma.

Must have at least 25 posts.

Post here first, then PM me your addy. First one gets it.

Ah dang! lol

Very nice play brotha! And congrats to the 1st poster!

Damn me for watching the boring all star game and not wasting time on here!!

Good play and nice catch!

Stupid wife wanting to have stupid "relations", I could have been on CP and had a Tat Black, but no she's feeling frisk. Thats complete and total crap. What happened to her occasional "relations", birthdays, christmas. etc.

Stupid wife wanting to have stupid "relations", I could have been on CP and had a Tat Black, but no she's feeling frisk. Thats complete and total crap. What happened to her occasional "relations", birthdays, christmas. etc.

Thats BS!!!!! Atleast I lost out because I was watching sports. Relations with your wife is not exceptable.

lol j/k

Breedy, send me the pics and I get you out a tat black overnight... :)

Got them yesterday afternoon. :laugh: Thanks, Jim, for the smokes, it is obvious to me that you need to go back to school to learn how to count, though. :whistling: