• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISOM

texasaggie

Need a drink...
My first post, I've been reading around on this site, and I'm very excited to begin posting to get on a pass. I was wondering the definition of ISOM, and if there are any good articles or ways to check the authenticity of cigars, to make sure they're not counterfeit? Thank you, and should I try to start a pass, or get in on one first?

Thank you all in advance, I am smoking on a regular basis different types to try to develop a taste, any suggestions can help. I do like the Mantequilla Tapa Negra, which I had at lunch.

Welcome to CP! You'll love it here.

Island South Of Miami

It's an unfortunate and reprehensible acronym for Cuba.

There are several good articles on fakes around. Here is a link to one of them:

Fakes

Let me add my welcome! This is a great place to get info on cigars and cigar-related topics (and lots of other stuff as well). :sign: Many experienced and knowledgeable (not to mention friendly) folks here.

Here's another link for information on cigars and Cubans. A little dated, but good stuff nonetheless. http://www.cigarnexus.com/counsel/

Oh, and consider posting a little info about yourself, your likes and dislikes etc. in the Lobby as a way of introducing yourself. As far as passes go, you could look in the Open Cigar Passes section for some info on that.

Thank you, I appreciate the advice and the warm welcome. I'm glad to be in such company.

Welcome to CP Texasaggie.

You found a great board with great people. :)

Just wanted to say welcome, as you can see I have not been around long but have already made a couple of trades. Perhaps go to the "Lobby" and do a more in depth intro.

OOPs....Sorry, see you already did that.