• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

ISOM's and the airlines

Sunward said:
Personally, i would bring them in my Traveldor, and carry on. Is that ban on lighters applicable to wooden matches, anyone know?
[snapback]185451[/snapback]​

No!!

Traveled to Vegas in april.
Packed up my otterbox with 60% habanos in them and took it as a carry on..
Had no problems flying out of O'hare to Vegas.. COming back from Vegas I had customs search my carry-on. CUstoms had searched my belongings. Opened the otterbox looked at the cigars..and lifted out all the foam trays..than put everything back the way it was.. And said have a nce day.

Also I packed my torch and xicar cutter in my toiletry bag next to the razor. Also got thru in my luggage. No problemo's

I've read where some have had their Havanas confiscated in the U.S. Right or wrong under the law I believe it can happen. All it takes is one overzealous or dishonest security officer and bye-bye cigars.

The newer tighter embargo restrictions say it's illegal (for a US citizen) to even smoke a Cuban Cigar! That includes while traveling abroad. I'm not going to risk a few hundred bucks worth of Havanas when I fly. Unlike some of you I don't smoke the bands :p

wow...what a wealth of info...Thanks, I really appreaciate it more than you know...uh...actually, I think you do know.

-rob