• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It Called To Me

DeMilled

So I wake up this morning with a funny voice in the back of my head, went kinda like this.

MailBox "Come check me....check me."
Me "Well thats just silly, it's Sunday, dude"
MailBox "No, really. Come check me."
Me "Look man, I ain't had my coffee, the boys need breakfast and again, IT'S SUNDAY! Give me a break here."
As I shuffle into the kitchen something accures to me, I didn't check the mail yesterday did I? So I guess it is possible MailBox wasn't messing with me, there could infact be a little something waiting for me...hhhmmmm.

So now I can't really pay attention to cooking the eggs 'couse I keep thinking maybe I have something in the mail. Counting days, allowing for the delay here on post (you can add an extra day to anything they have to process)
Well great now the eggs are kinda burnt, well maybe not too bad, I bet the boys will be ok...boys are tough.

I am trying too not get my hopes but man it is getting kinda hard not too.
The boys head off to play outside and I head off to the mail box.
I was getting pretty excited and must have looked strange hurring to the mail box on Sunday but appearances be damned, I might have some new cigars to try!
I get to the mailbox and pull out my keys to open the little mail cubicle thingy with shaking hands, slip my key in and open 'er up and HOT DAMN! We got cigars! WHOO HOO!

Thanks again to the generous FOG for making my morning.
Corey

It was probably half an hour, brewd up some coffee and took care of a few things before I went out to the garage.

Sweet :laugh:

Nothin better than starting a day out with tasty goodies and a cup of Coffee. :thumbs: