• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It can only get worse from here

Snowdust

SnowNYet
Well, I'm afraid I have officially started another hobbie. Don't tell the wife :p

Bought my first box tonight to start filling the humi and hopefully stabilize it. Bought a box of Padrons that I enjoy. Will unwrap the babies later and put in.

I'm afraid it probally is not very well respected but they are Palmas. I like the legnth and but like a little bigger ring than 42, but they don't burn hot, have great flavor to me, and I smoke them until my fingers are in pain! So I have stuck with them as a good to have around cigar.

I got acustomed to them because of the price. (golf outing muchers, and sometimes losing them off the cart when partner moves it).

I do have a 2000 in the waiting.

heh. welcome to the first day of the rest of your life.

or the beginning of your new hobby :D

Welcome and don't worry, we won't tell your wife if you don't tell ours!

As for the Padrons.....nice taste. My favorite are the Padron Anniv. Maduro Torpedo. If you haven't tried them I highly recommend you do.

AJ

Padron Palmas especially in maduro are one of the best non-isom lonsdales around! Try aging these for 2 to 3 years and you will be rewarded with a cigar that you'd swear was a PAM! If you like the Palmas also try the Delicias and Londres for great shorter smokes. Oh... almost forgot... maddies of course!

Aloha,

Wade

Padrons are great cigars and are priced right. Tons of smoke and an easy draw.
They do age well in humidor.

IB

Sweet, I am winning some Palmas on Cbid, Looks like I might get a steal!

Soryy to break it to you, Jonathan, but no way are those Padrons's going to go for $4. More likely $12 or $13, if past history is any indication.

padrons are a nice, non-expensive smoke. always try to have a few in the humi.

but remember,

if a CPer buys a box,
he will want to buy another ...

if he buys another box,
he will ask his wife for a cooler ...

if she gives him a cooler,
he will make a coolidor ...

if he makes a coolidor,
he will realize it is mostly empty ...

if that is the case,
he will buy another box

and then