• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It has started....

HarvInSTL

... after reading some posts last week about coolidors and talking with some guys at the LOLH VI yesterday I made up my mind to start scouring the local stores for some coolers on clearance. 45minutes into my search for a new cooler and it happened.

It started with a slight ringing in my ears, which quickly grew to a deafening roar. I dropped down to my knees in the middle of target and threw my head back about to let loose a blood curdling cry. Before I had a chance to scream bloody Sunday, I saw the white light at the end of the tunnel.

All the way at the top of an 8 foot shelf was a 48quart green cooler. Once I wiped the tears from my eyes I was able to clearly focus and realized that there was no price tag anywhere to be seen.

As I leapt with super human strength and snatched it off of the top shelf. I gripped it close and began to pet my new precious. I noticed some movement out of the corner of my eye and wheeled around and saw what appeared to be a middle aged woman with an 8 year old child. I clutched my precious closer and slowly backed away and soon was busting out in a full sprint to get to the checkout line.

23 minutes and 2 customers later the 92 year old cashier rang up my new precious and hit total. But I wasn't done yet; the cooler rang up as $0.00.

Shit, I thought to myself I should have bought something else and they would have never noticed. After about 10 minutes of fending off the cashier and the manager on duty from stealing my precious we agreed upon the price of $3.74.

48qt Cooler: 3.74
4lbs of Pure Silica Gel Litter: $3.36
The look on my fiancés face after explaining how much I plan on spending to fill the coolidor up: Priceless

Great find Harv. Take the money you saved, get a pound of beads from viper, and start learning how to lie/stretch the truth to the future misses. "This box? Well yeah it's the 3rd this week. Are Opus X expensive? Oh no, they were on closeout so I got them dirrrrrrrrrt cheap. Honey, cubans are the only expensive cigars made."

These two steps will save you from more trouble then you can imagine.

:D Welcome aboard. :laugh: Mine was not as cheap but I have the same problem with filling it. :cool:

$3.74 for a cooler, you could have got a new one for that price :laugh:

Way to go, pack that baby up!

Brian

... I went crazy this morning, ended up hitting 5 shops in 2 hours.

dscf3896customie0.jpg

WHOLLY SHITNAT! I'll say! Pack them suckuh's up!

LOL, I only wish those boxes were full! I bought a couple boxes of Chateau Fuente, a couple Opus X Power Rangers and the rest were empty boxes. Snagged them all for $1 each to store my singles in.

WHOLLY SHITNAT! I'll say! Pack them suckuh's up!

LOL, I only wish those boxes were full! I bought a couple boxes of Chateau Fuente, a couple Opus X Power Rangers and the rest were empty boxes. Snagged them all for $1 each to store my singles in.

You tease!

At least your shop is only charging $1 for a box. Some B&M's seem to want to squeeze every penny out of you and are charging $2-$3 for a wooden box. :angry: Paper-wrapped dress boxes still go for $1 or $1.50

Wilkey

:0 You almost had me passing out. LOL
I couldn't compete with that. :p

I'm glad I kept reading after the picture, now my jealousy is more managable

You tease!

At least your shop is only charging $1 for a box. Some B&M's seem to want to squeeze every penny out of you and are charging $2-$3 for a wooden box. :angry: Paper-wrapped dress boxes still go for $1 or $1.50

Wilkey
They wanted $2 each but I was buying a couple boxes of smokes and I talked em down to $1 each. Its bad enough when they sell cigars for more than MSRP, then charge me extra for the box. Bastages!

Oh crap, you typed something!?! I was busy looking at your avatar!

This better??
googlexx3.jpg

Dear God.

You tease!

Wilkey
They wanted $2 each but I was buying a couple boxes of smokes and I talked em down to $1 each. Its bad enough when they sell cigars for more than MSRP, then charge me extra for the box. Bastages!

Oh crap, you typed something!?! I was busy looking at your avatar!

This better??
googlexx3.jpg

Boobs!

Well if those were full boxes, I am pretty sure the missus would be looking for another mister and the credit card company would be calling about over charges :p