• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It is 16 degrees out and the wind is whistling

Lumberg

Opus Lover
Wind chills are in the negatives.

The idea of going out for a cigar and the concept of a snowball's chance in hell are just about equal right now.

BRRR!

Some hardcore season holders co workers are going to Foxboro Saturday night Jan 10 for a little football. They declined my offer of a smoke for the parking lot. Brrr

I'll have the game on at home. Glad the oil man delivered yesterday.

Alph Chomper said:
Some hardcore season holders co workers are going to Foxboro Saturday night Jan 10 for a little football. They declined my offer of a smoke for the parking lot. Brrr

I'll have the game on at home. Glad the oil man delivered yesterday.
DAAAAYUM

That is going to be the ICE BOWL part 2!

Just give me 3 more weeks of good weather starting 1/17......Stock Show time again and I'll be out in it all day/night............hopefully just on the weekends. :)

Man... it's dipping down into the 70's with windchills in the high 60's! I'm going to sacrifice my health and go out onto the back patio and fire up a Cohiba DC EL! I know it's tough but I have to do it... I need to celebrate Kaylee's 1st Week B-Day!

Hope I make it back safely Bruddahs! :D :thumbs:

Aloha,

Wade

wk-mang said:
Man... it's dipping down into the 70's with windchills in the high 60's! I'm going to sacrifice my health and go out onto the back patio and fire up a Cohiba DC EL! I know it's tough but I have to do it... I need to celebrate Kaylee's 1st Week B-Day!

Hope I make it back safely Bruddahs! :D :thumbs:

Aloha,

Wade
Bastard! :angry: :( :) :p :D

wk-mang said:
Man... it's dipping down into the 70's with windchills in the high 60's!
Bruddahs! :D :thumbs:

Aloha,

Wade
What time is the Pats T**ans game on in Oahu? 8:30 EST, sounds like 12:30 or 1:30 out there.
So cold you could not even imagine. These clowns will be in the upper deck, steep and windy...

8:30 EST is 3:30 here... the perfect time to crack open an iced cold brewski and torch a fine ceegar! I'm a 49er Fan but I actually will watch this game with interest as I like both teams.

A very good buddy of mine and CPer Jeff LaPorte lives in CT and is a big Pats fan. He sent me a Pats T-shirt during the season a couple of years ago and once my Niners were eliminated from the playoffs I began wearing the Pats shirt and cheering for them. I did it all the way to the Superbowl... LOL!

This past July I had a conference in Nashville and stayed at the Hilton right across the river from Titan Stadium. In the hotel was #27 Eddie's Bar and Grill... that's right... Eddie George's place! It was my last day in Nashville and I was sitting at the bar having a cold one and none other than Eddie George comes walking in. I got to shake his hand, talk to him for a bit and get his autograph.

I'm hoping for a great game and hope that the weather doesn't turn it into a field goal kicking contest. Go Pats! Go Titans!

Aloha,

Wade

I just woke up in the middle of the night so I came downstairs to check out the temp. It is 5:52 am and it is 4 degrees. It has gotten as low as 3 degrees tonight. There was an alert on my weatherbug:

WIND CHILL ADVISORY CONTINUES
THROUGH EARLY MORNING
Wswlwx

Urgent - Weather Message National Weather Service Baltimore MD/Washington DC 330 AM EST Sat Jan 10 2004

1300 - Allegany MD - Anne Arundel MD - Arlington/Falls Church/Alexandria VA - Augusta VA - Berkeley WV - Carroll MD - Clarke VA - Culpeper VA - District Of Columbia DC - Fairfax VA - Fauquier VA - Frederick VA - Frederick MD - Grant WV - Hampshire WV - Hardy WV - Harford MD - Highland VA - Howard MD - Jefferson WV - Loudoun VA - Madison VA - Mineral WV - Montgomery MD - Morgan WV - Northern Baltimore MD - Page VA - Pendleton WV - Prince Georges MD - Prince William/Manassas/Manassas Park VA - Rappahannock VA - Rockingham VA - Shenandoah VA - Southern Baltimore MD - Warren VA - Washington MD -

... Wind Chill Advisory Continues Through Early Morning...

The National Weather Service In Sterling Virginia Is Continuing A Wind Chill Advisory Through Early This Morning. The Advisory Includes The Baltimore And Washington Metropolitan Areas... Much Of Northern Virginia... The Shenandoah Valley... The Potomac Highlands... And North Central Maryland.

Low Temperatures In The Single Digits And Low Teens Will Combine With Winds To Produce Very Low Wind Chill Values Early This Morning. As Of 300 AM... Hagerstown Reported A Wind Chill Of 11 Degrees Below Zero While Frederick Reported Minus 9. At Dulles Airport At 300 AM... The Wind Chill Index Was 6 Below Zero.

A Wind Chill Advisory Is Issued When Strong Winds Combine With Cold Temperatures To Create Dangerously Cold Conditions For Exposed Skin. The Wind Will Make It Feel Like It Is 5 Degrees Below Zero Or Colder Overnight And Early Saturday. Those Planning To Venture Outdoors Should Dress Warmly... Making Sure That All Exposed Skin Is Covered.

Stay Tuned To Noaa Weather Radio Or Your Local Media For Further Details Or Updates.

Oops. It's back down to three again. I'm gonna go outside just to see what 3 degrees feels like.

I took a jug of water with me. I was half expecting it to freeze on the way down and shatter on the sidewalk when I poured it out LOL.

It took a couple minutes to freeze on the mailbox and the driveway. If I skimmed my hand through it and then put my hadn on an exposed piece of metal my glove would freeze to the metal which was pretty funny.

Other than the pretty unremarkable...my hands started to get really cold which is why I had to come in.

I saw someone go outside and start their car. I can't imagine doing that to my poor baby.

Lum,

Did the nostrils start to ice up?

Had that happen before when I lived a little farther north.

That's when you know it 'Dayum Cold'.

Now if it gets cold, brrr, I have to put on a light jacket. :)

Stay warm.

well it finally got up to 1 degree here
tonights game predicts 2 degrees for start of game -2 by the end should be interesting

Geldor--no my nostrils didn't freeze up but my nose wan't running.

Roseysman--I'm going to look up the classic "Ice Bowl." This one may rival it.

Hell the game in Philly won't be much warmer!

JC

I understand in this serious below 10 deg F weather, you can boil a pot or pan of water, carry it outside quick (use pot holder), toss boiling water up in the air...evaporates before it hits the ground. Tried the experiment, it failed, but made interesting ice patterns on the driveway

Try this at home kiddies. Don't burn yourself.

PS Pats win and I collect a cigar for taking Carolina and 7 points at St Louis on a friendly with the guy who went to the Pats game. I'll have him buy an Anejo for us both to smoke on Super Bowl Sunday.

How does a January cold spell compare to a Texas or Arizona heat wave in July? Seems about similar; unhealthy and uncomfortable outside, you run from one heated (conditioned) place to another. The kids can't go out for long.

16 degrees?

That's a freakin' HEAT wave in my book.

It's ZERO here in Connecticut tonight.

I have a digital thermometer in my car that senses the outside temperature and ya know what, I saw a "-1" reading on it once on the way home tonight :(

Lumby, be HAPPY with 16 degrees :D