• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It is finally Live!

Edit

Eh, initial post was a little harsh and not needed. I'll just leave it at 'skeptical'.

WOW!! It doesn't end..... A brother tries to do something nice and share and he gets shit on! He gains nothing from you looking or not looking at his site

WOW!! It doesn't end..... A brother tries to do something nice and share and he gets shit on! He gains nothing from you looking or not looking at his site

Could be, could be not. The older members have seen this kind of thing before so they are understandably a bit skeptical. Best thing for us to do at this point is sit back and watch. BrooksW will either establish himself as a member of the community or not. Only time will tell. I'm hoping he chooses the former over the latter.

Could be, could be not. The older members have seen this kind of thing before so they are understandably a bit skeptical. Best thing for us to do at this point is sit back and watch. BrooksW will either establish himself as a member of the community or not. Only time will tell. I'm hoping he chooses the former over the latter.

I understand the skepticism, trust me...No hard feelings on my end :)

I look forward to proving you wrong :)

~brooks

You know, you might be stepping into a hole that is much to deep....

Sometimes we (newer members) need to sit back and let let some of this stuff flow by. I have seen way to many new members die upon a cross they did not need to bare, and most of their names I have forgotten. The "Old Guys" know what there doing, let them do, what it is that they do best...Protect this community.

Brooks,

Nice looking site, seemed a bit cluttered at first glance, but I will sit down and look more when I have a chance.
Without flooding the Review section, maybe yo could offer up some of your thoughts for us here on CP.

Edit: Sorry I confused your site with a different one I looked at this morning. What Blog editor did you use?

Tim

We once had a guy who setup a cigar review blog, and instead of being an active participant at CP, he would post links to his blog entries. Hopefully Brooks will be an active/participating member at CP, and not use the community as a traffic building mechanism.

I will say you have some great photography skills, nice looking pictures.

We once had a guy who setup a cigar review blog, and instead of being an active participant at CP, he would post links to his blog entries. Hopefully Brooks will be an active/participating member at CP, and not use the community as a traffic building mechanism.

I will say you have some great photography skills, nice looking pictures.

Adding to Rod's thought, the reviews I've read of yours have been both informative and amusing.

I happen to love the site and the pictures that come with it.

If I had the time to devote to such a process, I definatley would. Unfortunately, I just get to sit on the sidelines and watch as guys such as yourself get to have all the fun.