• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Italian Toscano Cigars - Grand Opening, free shipping!

ItalianSmokes.com

Hi Everyone,

We have just opened up ItalianSmokes.com. We specialize in Italian Toscano cigars which have a very strong unique taste.

Please checkout the site and please contact us with any questions.

Thanks!

-Everyone at ItalianSmokes.com

Ah! Very nice. My Dad smoked italian cigars. I've been looking for some, and will give your site a look.

I've seen ads for this cigar in ECCJ and was always curious about them. Does it taste like anything we smoke here in terms of some familiarity?

Hi Everyone,

We have just opened up ItalianSmokes.com. We specialize in Italian Toscano cigars which have a very strong unique taste.

Please checkout the site and please contact us with any questions.

Thanks!

-Everyone at ItalianSmokes.com
How about putting together a sampler of each cigar so we can find our favorites of the five different versions offered.

Buona fortuna con i vostri sigari!

How about putting together a sampler of each cigar so we can find our favorites of the five different versions offered.

This would be a nice idea! I'd love to order a sampler if you make one! :thumbs:

Can I assume that these are a step up from my Godfather's Parodi?

Doc.

I've seen ads for this cigar in ECCJ and was always curious about them. Does it taste like anything we smoke here in terms of some familiarity?

Toscano cigars are a little hard to compare to most other cigars because of the unique way in which they are made. What I can say is that they are full-bodied and fairly strong. This article gives a little insight into the cigars: http://www.tobaccoproductsmag.com/Q2-08/feature2.htm

This would be a nice idea! I'd love to order a sampler if you make one! :thumbs:

That's a great idea. I'll work on a sampler pack, and I'll hopefully get something out for the holidays. I really appreciate the feedback.

Can I assume that these are a step up from my Godfather's Parodi?

Doc.

Doc, that is definitely correct. The Toscano contains a type of tobacco unique to Italy which gives it a different, more robust flavor.

Welcome to CP! My cousin visited Italy recently and brought me back a couple Toscano Cigars ...... not a bad smoke and now I know where to get more :thumbs:

:cool:

I'm not sure about the availability of a sampler pack before the holidays, so I decided to offer a 15% discount on your first purchase at ItalianSmokes.com.

The coupon code is FIRSTTIME (very creative, I know haha).

Thanks, and if you have any questions at all, please feel free too ask.

-Mike Hines
Founder and CEO

I'm not sure about the availability of a sampler pack before the holidays, so I decided to offer a 15% discount on your first purchase at ItalianSmokes.com.

-Mike Hines
Founder and CEO
Mike...

Nice gesture on your part, thank you.

But I do have to admit, even with a 15% discount it's quite a bit of money to spend on an unknown tasting cigar when you take into account the sizes available. I would even consider doing a little group buy for 5 of us to try them but the one size, the Antica Riserva, only comes in a 2 pack.

Maybe you could send a few samples out to some of the guys here and they will write a review on them as to give the rest of us a bit of a guideline to go by.

Happy Holidays!

-Mike Hines
Founder and CEO
Mike...

Nice gesture on your part, thank you.

But I do have to admit, even with a 15% discount it's quite a bit of money to spend on an unknown tasting cigar when you take into account the sizes available. I would even consider doing a little group buy for 5 of us to try them but the one size, the Antica Riserva, only comes in a 2 pack.

Maybe you could send a few samples out to some of the guys here and they will write a review on them as to give the rest of us a bit of a guideline to go by.

Happy Holidays!

This is something I can definitely look into doing. I'm going to wait until I get my next shipment in, and I'll see what I have available for samples.

Thanks and Happy Holidays!

-Mike

Always up for a review on a new smoke.....cant wait

Brian