• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's a Boy Cigars

Ellman

My wife and I are going to be having another baby in december, we found out that its a boy. I was wondering if anyone has ever found a "It's a Boy" Cigar thats worth spending money on. It dosnt have to be great because I am going to pass them out but I dont want dog rockets. Anyone Know of any?

Fuente makes some. They are actually the Flor Fina 858's with special cello.

Edit: Oh, and CONGRATS!

I should amend that ... Fuente apparently makes two. The ones on SeriousCigars are about $90 a box, and are the Flor Fina 858's - 6x47.

The ones on JR and CI are Breva Royales and run about $40 a box - 5.5x42

tis 33 at lynncigars.

breva royals as well.

you could also get a box of cubans, and get those blank cigar labels
write "'TIS A GIRL" on it :D

congrats on your upcomming baby

thejollyco said:
you could also get a box of cubans, and get those blank cigar labels
write "'TIS A GIRL" on it :D
that's what I'm going to do...except I'm having a boy...and I think Ellman is too :p :p

For me and a few friends cubans would be nice, but I would not want to hand them out to someone who would smoke half and not like it. and throw it away.

but I also dont want to give out junk.

THanks,

I went to local shop and they had the A.F. and don tomas. but i was mostly wondering if there any good.

I don't think A.F. ever made a bad cigar. At least I can't think of any and I certainly never had one if they did. They would be my choice over the Don Tomas.

CONGRATS!!!!!

I would go with the A.F. ones ellman. They make great cigars!!! My personal Fav. Domestic brand!

Of course you can also get the labels seperate from the cigars and add a second EL style It's a Boy bands. Just a thought.

Phil

Ellman said:
THanks,

I went to local shop and they had the A.F. and don tomas. but i was mostly wondering if there any good.
I've had the A.F. Breva Royales, they're good smokes. Never had the 8-5-8's, but I have one waiting for me.

You could also get some stickers as has been suggested, and buy whatever smokes you want. :)

First, Congrats on your baby boy......Second, the brevas are a great little smoke for the price..... :thumbs:

My suggestion:

Take some blue paper and print out label style:
Name
D.O.B.
Weight

Cut into little strips/rectangles and stuff each wrapped cigar. I did that for my first Girls with some pink paper.

Oh....Keep two for you and the Boy to enjoy on his 18thy birthday! Mine are waiting patiently :D