• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

"It's a Boy" Recommendation

SmithvilleSmokers

One of the many joys that I have in my life is welcoming a son into the world next month. However, I'm torn in my decision of what box to buy to celebrate with my friends and family. I've got it narrowed down to two cigars - Oliva Serie V Belicoso & Don Pepin Garcia "My Father" No.1 - Truthfully, I'm leaning towards the Don Pepin as he will be in the Tampa area this week; hand-rolling cigars and signing boxes...

Any thoughts?

THANKS!

Dan

Now that I think about it, that would be an absolutely great cigar to have to commemorate a childbirth. I've always thought of just going to same route as everyone else and getting a box of Padron 26's or 64's. Thanks for the idea Smitty! :thumbs:

I definitely recommend the DP My Father. It's really a tremendous smoke with such a fitting name for the occasion. Congrats in advance!

One idea I have seen done, just may add a touch, is to use an address label to make a special date sticker for the cigars after the birth, such as:

August 16, 2009
Welcome (Put baby name here)
WE HAD A (SEX)

Just a ice little way to personalize it.

Enjoy either choice, both good ones.

This should do.... :laugh:

Behike.jpg

Congratulations on the forthcoming birth of your son.

Overwhelming support for the Don Pepin, My Father! + a Great idea with the label (I'll have to look into that).

Many thanks for the advice - and the congratulatory wishes!

--

Back