• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's a boy!!!

btw,

Me and my boy will be out at Hooters smoking a Cuban, drinking a beer and chasing T and A!!

Well someday. Any dads out there do this with their boy yet?

Congratulations Bruddah Shadow! :D :thumbs: :D

And thanks again for the contest JLew!

Aloha,

Wade

WOO HOO!!!

Thanks for the contest JLew and again congrats to you and the Mrs. :thumbs:

Snailer sent by PM.

DoH! AHahahahaaa!! :sign:

Congrats again Jay and congrats Shadow! Great lil contest...

J Lew said:
btw,

Me and my boy will be out at Hooters smoking a Cuban, drinking a beer and chasing T and A!!

Well someday. Any dads out there do this with their boy yet?
I will ocassionally take my boy's out to my hang out. My oldest(9) one is going through a shy phase in which he kinda likes girls, but sports and boys stuff still rules the day. My youngest one is 5 and loves to look at girls butts as they walk by. He right at butt level, so everything revolves around the waist down to him. When we go to the beach, sometimes ladies will be sunning topless and I catch the oldest sneaking a peak... :thumbs:

Emo

As most of you know, my boy is just now 2. The other day we were at one of our fave restaurants and suddenly we realized my son was intrigued by the 17-18 yr old waitress. How do we know? well she was filling tea glasses at the table next to ours, and her back was toward Joey's highchair, and he started patting her butt. His mom told hime to stop that, the waitress laughed as I said in my best Hank Hill Voice..."That's my boy!!!" :D :p :0 :D

LMAO PB

As soon as Tony and Fran tie the knot it's their turn. :sign: :sign: :sign:

LMAO! Hey Bruddah PB... I woulda thought you would've told him.... "Not like that son, here, let me show you how it's done!" :D :0 :D

Aloha Bro,

Wade

When you're two you can get away with that. If PB tried that he'd be picking hisself off the floor.

Now when your about seventytwo you can start again. Chicks think dirty old men are cute!!!

:sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign: :sign:

Hey, you don't have to be 72 to be a Dirty Old Man, I got all three rolled into a big 41 yr old Frame here, I just ain't lettin the bratkeeper catch me at it, no way!!! :D :p :0 I wanta see 42 you know. ???

LMAO

Were all dirty old men inside. We just can't get away with it. ??? :p :p

True, but the difference here is you are just a Dirty Man, I on the other hand am also Old :p

I hope you're not old. You only have 10 years on me. :0 :lookup:

Yeah, you just wait and see what 10 years of Marrage and Kidds will do to a man, Oy Vey

Congrat on the rugrat there, JLew. Sorry I missed the contest. Do I get a consolation prize for having the same birthday as John-boy? 8-6 is truly a momentous day now.

BTW, 7lb 9oz would have been my guess!
LOL
Dave ;)

JLew...better late than never! Congratulations on the birth of your son. :D I wish you and Rosa the best in the years to come. Sometimes rearin' a kid in these times can be difficult. Remember....when in doubt....BUST HIS A$$...!!!! LMAO!!! :p

I'm glad he is happy and healthy. Take care.

SKYDIVNEKD :sign:

JLew, received your package today. Many thanks bro! That Partagas will be sacrificed Saturday morning. :thumbs: