• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's a boy!

Congratulations my man!

Dane Patrick Deshotel 9lbs 3oz born at 1:18pm on 12/1/09, Today is also my wifes birthday so it made for a special birthday present for her :thumbs: That makes 3 boys in 5 years for us, time to get my nuts snipped :0

Congratulations!!! Ill trade you one of your boys for one of my girls!

Dane Patrick Deshotel 9lbs 3oz born at 1:18pm on 12/1/09, Today is also my wifes birthday so it made for a special birthday present for her
thumbs-up.gif
That makes 3 boys in 5 years for us, time to get my nuts snipped
ohmy.gif

Congratulations on the birth of your 3rd son. Word of advise on the snip snip, schedule it on a Thursday and lay low until you return to work on Monday. Don't go out in two days and ride the mower like a friend of mine did, he was sorry for another week!
Again CONGRATULATIONS!

Congrads on the new addition to the family as well as a Happy Birthday to the wifey :D

Thanks for all the replies, The wife and new baby are doing great. As long as his levels are good we should be heading home tomorrow!

Congrats! And good luck that other deal you mentioned....do yourself a favor and don't google search the procedure...trust me ;)

Congrats man. I share a birthday with my daughter also. It will be fun, cake and punch in the afternoon and beers and cigars at night!

Your wife did good. We all know she did all the hard work. :rolleyes:

PJ

Congratulations! Don't snip your nuts, just the the things connecting them. You'll still want your nuts. :)

I've heard horror stories about the snipping but I also know a lot of people that say its nothing, bottom line is I'm one fertile sob and I got to get it done. I know we need as many taxpayers as possible but I've done my contributing lol. Bitaemo - girls are too sassy, my neighbor has 2 and they don't listen to me lol