• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

Its always sunny in philadelphia

modo22

Does anyone own any its always sunny in philadelphia dvds? Starting to get into the show and know I am several seasons behind. Is it worth starting at season one and buying them? Or just start where it is now?

There really isnt much of a story line, but the back story on some of the secondary characters is hilarous! FYI they are showing the older episodes on comedy central. Check your local listings for dates and times:p

There really isnt much of a story line, but the back story on some of the secondary characters is hilarous! FYI they are showing the older episodes on comedy central. Check your local listings for dates and times:p
Yeah. I have the DVR set. It seems I get sit and watch 4 to 5 episodes at a time.

Definitely worth watching all of them!! You can borrow my seasons till you get caught up if you'd like.

Send me your addy and I'll get em out to you tomorrow...

I'd equate it to being about as necessary as starting to watch Seinfeld at the beginning. There's some backstory, character introduction/development, and jokes that will only make sense within the right context, but it's hardly required like it would be for The Wire or The Sopranos or something along those lines.

It's Always Sunny is the funniest thing on TV right now in my opinion.

I'd equate it to being about as necessary as starting to watch Seinfeld at the beginning. There's some backstory, character introduction/development, and jokes that will only make sense within the right context, but it's hardly required like it would be for The Wire or The Sopranos or something along those lines.

It's Always Sunny is the funniest thing on TV right now in my opinion.

No doubt. It seems these characters have no morals whatsoever, in the most hilarious way imaginable. Danny Devito deserves a mention as well. Definitely the funniest show on TV.

Love the show. You can pick it up midway buy worth watching all of em. Devito deserves an Emmy!

I'm a full on rapist. Ya know, dyslectics, children...

x 3 for the funniest show on TV!

I'm a full on rapist. Ya know, dyslectics, children...

x 3 for the funniest show on TV!

I just watched that episode... :sign:

I don't know what was funnier, that or the fact that there are no scientific facts that prove hornets don't make honey.

A couple questions...first and foremost; do you every get to see Dee naked? (since it is TV, half naked)

And second, in the background of Mac and Dennis's apt they have a framed picture of a hockey player. Anyone know who that is? It looks very familiar to me since I think I have the same pic.

Had a very generous BOTL lend me seasons 1-4. I have blown through almost all of them in just over a week! I am half way through season 4. I just can't get enough of this show.

Still, my favorite clip is the kitten mittens!

kittenmittens.gif

Thanks for all the offers everyone and thanks Christian for trusting me with your DVDs. I can't wait to catch up with the new season.