• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's been a long time comin'

WE HAVE A WINNER

That took less time than I thought it would.  A couple are gimmes but I really though the Wet Willie question would be the stumper.

PM me your name & addy and I'll get something out to you.
Slick300 said:
As for your questions, the revised answers are:

1). The Glenlivet Nadurra

2). Rule 1: A robot may not injure a human being or ,through inaction, allow a human being to come to harm.

3). Wet Willie's Keep On Smilin'

4). Senator John J Crittenden

5). Charles Devens

6). William Ramsey Clark

Thank you for all your input in this forum AVB, and here's to another ten!

Congrats on the milestone Ray and thanks for all of your contributions to the site you've made!

Will do! Interestingly, I found the Wet Willie answer through a legal brief of the case 'Brown v Capricorn Records'.

Thanks for putting this contest on!

Congrats on the milestone Ray and congrats on the win Lee!

Congratulations on your milestone, hoping you have at least 10 more great ones.

C

Glad to have you part of CP. Certainly wouldn't be the same without you!

Congrats on making the 10 year mark. :)

Congrats on your milestone Ray!

A traditional 10 year anniversary gift is usually tin or aluminium, so please accept this small gift as a token of my appreciation....

crushed-beer-can_zps3526f969.jpg

Best of health during the next 10 brother. :thumbs:  

Ray! Received your package today. What a great full smoking package. Some beauty sticks, a bit o very nice sipping to accompany and a CP hat to wear while doing it. Much appreciated, especially just for learning some facts about US history. Thank you, a true BOTL!

You worked for it, you earned it. Enjoy that libation - you'll never see it again.

I know that, for sure. Highly anticipating, but going to wait until I have some time to relax and truly enjoy.

I'm glad to see you active again.  Your comments are a staple here.  Congratulations on 10 years Ray!