• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's been awhile...

lurch

I.Y.A.O.Y.A.S.
I've been on another deployment for the past couple months so naturally I haven't been around very much. I just wanted to stop back in and say hey to the old crew and another hey to the newer crew.

I've been letting my stock dwindle the past year because of financial strains but we've pulled ourselves out of the near-negative to the ultra-positive. I'll be participating much more in the coming months now that I'm not constantly worried about bills getting paid. Thanks for keeping this place what it is while I was gone...

See ya on the flipside...

Edit: Whoa... 1800 posts... If i keep this up I may catch up with soulpuppy...

Glad your back from your deployment. Thanks for all you do for our country.

I did miss your avatar, one of my favorites.

Ken

Oh geese, the generals back. Time to snap to and shape up. Good to have you home.

??? Does the dog still remember you.

I'm new around here, but like Ken wanted to say thank you for your service to our country.

Glad your back from your deployment. Thanks for all you do for our country.

I did miss your avatar, one of my favorites.

Ken

No problem man...

Although my avatar was a PITA when I first set it up, it is definitely worth it now...

Oh geese, the generals back. Time to snap to and shape up. Good to have you home.

??? Does the dog still remember you.

Not quite a general, however, I do get promoted next month. He remembers me, although I don't remember him with the extra weight. Wifey didn't run around with him very much so he gained a couple of pounds.

I'm new around here, but like Ken wanted to say thank you for your service to our country.

You're never too new to say howdy... Thanks for the gratitude, even though it's really awkward for people to say thanks to me for doing something I love to do...

Sure do have those civilians snowed. How were those S. American liberty ports :whistling:
I remember the first time I was thanked for my service. Damned near punched the guy in the nose.:rolleyes: I thought he was jerking me around. Times sure have changed for the better.

Doc.

I've been on another deployment for the past couple months so naturally I haven't been around very much. I just wanted to stop back in and say hey to the old crew and another hey to the newer crew.

I've been letting my stock dwindle the past year because of financial strains but we've pulled ourselves out of the near-negative to the ultra-positive. I'll be participating much more in the coming months now that I'm not constantly worried about bills getting paid. Thanks for keeping this place what it is while I was gone...

See ya on the flipside...

Edit: Whoa... 1800 posts... If i keep this up I may catch up with soulpuppy...

Deployments will definitely help out with that (or so I hear :sign: ).

Good to hear from ya brother. Welcome back.

Welcome home Lurch. Thank you for your service!! :thumbs: I remember the deployments I went on years ago while in the US Navy.

Oh to be 18, single, overseas, with a pocket full of money....

Welcome back brother and it's good to see that things have turned around for you...... :thumbs: