• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

its been awhile

aeroswat

Hey folks
been almost 2 weeks since ive been able to get on, am having major troubles with my comp. one day i was able to be on and the next I can't get connected to the internet.
I messed with it over and over again and cannot find the problem

some good news, I am in Irving ,Tx right now going through orientation till Wed
Shawn

Irving, Huh?

Welcome to the metroplex!

I am not very familiar with Mid Cities area cigar shops.

In North Dallas Montfort cigars has a decent selection..
If you jump LBJ (aka 635) East and exit Preston North, turn back west onto the LBJ service road at the intersection. Stay on the service road until you hit Montfort and turn right (north) it will be 1/4 mile or so on the left.

A favorite in the metroplex of mine is Two Brothers in Plano - Take LBJ East to 75 North. Take the 15th street exit in Plano and turn East Follow 15th until it hits a T at K avenue. 2 brothers will be shortly on your left. http://www.twobrotherscigars.com/index.shtml

Get yourself a copy of Mapsco ASAP! Save yourself serious money and buy last year's at a half priced books store.

Matt

edit:(just checked your profile) Holy Cow you are from Broken Bow? I love going up to that area. We will frequently stay at the Holiday Inn Idabel. In BB (I think) is that great greasy spoon diner that is all silver, forget the name but they had the best Cheeseburger I have ever had (the one with bacon, ham, and cheese on top)
I like fly fishing Beaver's Bend a lot, and we also will frequently drive the 100 miles to see the Winding Stair Mountain. Great country you have up there!

Hey Matt
would love to get to a couple stores but dont have no vehicle, I'm up here going through oreintation and will be leaving either tomorrow or Thurs. with a trainer on his truck for about 6 weeks, do you know anything close to the Wal-Mart on airport freeway, might see if the motel will shuttle me somewhere

in BB you talking about the one that looks like a train car, if so they do make great burgers, the truck stop on the south end of town makes great burgers too
Shawn