• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's Boswell Day!

gunsandcigars88

Get ready boys! They come out today. Once again I will be sitting out. I am happy with the ones I have. Now tear em up!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck!
B

I'm keeping my eye on the site, too. I'm looking for another egg shape.

That's a right nice bulldog (pipe 1). I also like Dan's pipe. That grizzly is out of hand! Still not sure what I make of those pipes.

I think I'll pass on these, by budget is getting stretched thin. Looking forward to the 28th though.

These went fast!

I hope all of those who wanted one got one. I couldn't believe they were almost all there when I first looked and almost all gone about 15 minutes later!

Yeah, the first wave were sold before the next even got posted. It's getting harder and harder, glad I already have a couple.

I am really depressed now to find out that one of Dan's Pipes was there. And I can't even look at them now, because I am at work and that site is blocked. I will have to wait to see them till tomorrow!
B

I'm always at work when these updates hit. I sent an email a few days back about my desire to buy a Boswell pipe, but no reply. I'm sure they're pretty busy at this point...

Has anyone had any success ordering a pipe by remote, or asking if they had something in stock at the store by general shape?

Also, does anyone know if any stores elsewhere in the state carry Boswell's pipes?

THanks,

Jeff

Just call and talk to JM, he will work with you for any order. He is very friendly and helpful when you need to order one. Plus you can get exactly what you want that way. If you give him an idea what you want he may be working something along that line already, so it would be ready faster.
B

I'm always at work when these updates hit. I sent an email a few days back about my desire to buy a Boswell pipe, but no reply. I'm sure they're pretty busy at this point...

Has anyone had any success ordering a pipe by remote, or asking if they had something in stock at the store by general shape?

Also, does anyone know if any stores elsewhere in the state carry Boswell's pipes?

THanks,

Jeff

If contacting Boswell to make you your own pipe doesn't work out you may be interested in one of these pipes.

link- http://www.pufferspipes.com/html/boswell.html

I've dealt with Puffer before and I was very satisfied.
:cool:

I am really depressed now to find out that one of Dan's Pipes was there. And I can't even look at them now, because I am at work and that site is blocked. I will have to wait to see them till tomorrow!
B

There was just one pipe by Dan when I posted but there ended up being three, all sold now of course. I hope he will be contributing to the updates from here on out, JM could use the help.
And I would love to have one, his style seems very similar to his father's.

B

There was just one pipe by Dan when I posted but there ended up being three, all sold now of course. I hope he will be contributing to the updates from here on out, JM could use the help.
And I would love to have one, his style seems very similar to his father's.

Yea, the pics of the ones that are on the site that Dan has made of some of my favorites. One of these days I am going to get my hands on one,
B

Just got home and looked at all of the new pipes. A few of them make me want to cry since I missed them! Oh well, I may have to post a sampler for sale so I can grab one next week...
B

I was just at Boswell's on Tuesday and JM was slammed trying to get the pipes done for the website. Just to let you guys know if there is a certain shape you are looking for just send them an email. They have a lot more pipes in their store. It is a very cool old school shop.