• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's Friday...It's arguing and melt down day.

Infinity

Infinity - *Unbounded space, time, or quantity*
I'll start it off.

I'm the best looking guy on CP :thumbs: Suck to all you ugly fuggers :angry:

Brian

I'll start it off.

Brian

Easy trigger, you may be Brian #1, but you've got your facts messed up if you think you're in my league.

I'm sure you look at guys better than I.

You may be the best looking 96 year old on the board, but that's as far as I will go...

I'll start it off.

Brian

Easy trigger, you may be Brian #1, but you've got your facts messed up if you think you're in my league.
I wouldn't talk, you have Major problems coming your way kid. :laugh:

You may be the best looking 96 year old on the board, but that's as far as I will go...
Well, that's amenable, not argumentative...thanks! :blush:

Brian

im just trying to come in here and learn about cihars and u make me feel stupid to tellig me that u look better,,,,,, why cant you justt admit that i now more than u do abot smokin becus you want to change the subject with your look?

I'll start it off.

Brian

Ok, I'm moving you from the "clueless dicks" to the "selfish assholes". Ptttthhhht!
That's right and appropriate, I'm a happily married heterosexual man. :laugh:

im just trying to come in here and learn about cihars and u make me feel stupid to tellig me that u look better,,,,,, why cant you justt admit that i now more than u do abot smokin becus you want to change the subject with your look?
Geez, get a dictionary.

Brian

You're all phucktars! I can say that cause I've been on the board for a while and I own it!

I think I just lost 20 IQ points reading that... :sign:

Honestly.

Brian, as to your proclamation: I am the best looking heterosexual CPer who doesn't have to take a little blue pill before going to meet the wife in bed. :)

you guys are all ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, idiots.

1rst, Brain, this is posted in the wrong forum you should be posting this ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, in the people that resemble potatos forum.

i see that most of youz guyz have been hear for a year or more and you should leave as you are old and have nuthing new to add this is for new people with fresh ideas. thanks,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, bye.

Honestly.

Brian, as to your proclamation: I am the best looking heterosexual CPer who doesn't have to take a little blue pill before going to meet the wife in bed. :)
She doesn't fall asleep while you're working the air pump does she?

:sign:

You give her a blue pill now? I thought you said she was really liking the roofie coladas lately.

Honestly.

Honestly.

She doesn't fall asleep while you're working the air pump does she?

:sign:
LMAO!

He who talks of blue pills has a blue pill complex...it's ok, we are here to help. :rolleyes:

Brian