• Hi Guest - Come check out all of the new CP Merch Shop! Now you can support CigarPass buy purchasing hats, apparel, and more...
    Click here to visit! here...

It's Friday...It's arguing and melt down day.

This seems like deja vu.......? I am not sure why because I NEVER had a meltdown :whistling:. Really I just thought it would be amazing to make my 1000 post in a thread with this title because of my past threads. #1 thanks for reminding me that this is a great place because I am glad I stuck around.

Jim

This seems like deja vu.......? I am not sure why because I NEVER had a meltdown :whistling:. Really I just thought it would be amazing to make my 1000 post in a thread with this title because of my past threads. #1 thanks for reminding me that this is a great place because I am glad I stuck around.

Jim
Congrats on the 1,000.

You can join the good looking club!

Do you still have my addy? :D

Brian

BRIAN: Did you drink a triple shot espresso this morning?? Wtf you wild man!! Go work out all this insane energy!!!

:sign: Happy Friday. Herf on Monday?? :D

Jim
Congrats on the 1,000.

Brian

:whistling: Do you still have mine :).

Jim

Congrats on the 1,000.

Brian

Hey Step, did Brian just hit on you?!?! In the contest of strange behaviors, I know the Aussies take the cake, but I believe South Africa is coming into a close runner-up!

Speaking of running, RUN STEPTHIRTEEN, RUN!!! (Congrats on your 1,000! :thumbs: )

The New England Patriots are going undefeated this year! :whistling:

Don't tell me any different because I can post what I want. :p ;)

I'm stuck at home with a busted car and the wife's parents in town. I've found that sitting on the deck in my underwear with a Glock on the table, a whiskey in one hand, and an 'A' size smoke in the other seems to keep 'em away pretty well.... :laugh:

Tri- Nations :laugh:
Who asked for your comment fugger. You can't see anyway, you are standing on your head. :laugh:

World champions for 4 years, Tri-Nation champion for only one year, beat that mate! :angry:

Brian

I beat you all. I'm a Level 5 Trauma Sturgeon. Try and top that...

Jim

Post Whore!!

I'm stuck at home with a busted car and the wife's parents in town. I've found that sitting on the deck in my underwear with a Glock on the table, a whiskey in one hand, and an 'A' size smoke in the other seems to keep 'em away pretty well.... :laugh:

The mental picture on this is almost unbearable.

:laugh:

I beat you all. I'm a Level 5 Trauma Sturgeon. Try and top that...

Shut up Bob!!

I may not be a level 5 trauma surgeon, and I my football team will not go 16-0 this fall, but

I could move into a town, find 1 guy that smokes and he'd either sell to me, or tell me exactly where I could get some. Pot smokers are very friendly, and they don't mind telling you where they get it, why should they, it will only help out their supplier by making him more money.

Beat that! :laugh:

I just don't know what to say to you ugly fuggers. :angry: